What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2023-24 Coaching Carousel (Fitzgerald out, DC Braun interim at Northwestern)

They would be better off doing what SMU did and essentially use the PAC assets as the sweetener to get them into the league with no outlay of revenue for as long as the PAC cash lasts
I think you're right, but the Big 12 is for sure done expanding.

That's the right course of action in my view.....especially for CU. There's no way this doesn't give us more exposure.

I think you're right, but the Big 12 is for sure done expanding.

That's the right course of action in my view.....especially for CU. There's no way this doesn't give us more exposure.
OSU just got its awakening
They are dead meat as a P5/4 program, so just buy your way back in

I could see 10-2 SMU's Rhett Lashlee getting some interest.....I've seen them here and there a few times this year. pretty good looking team, some portal guys, good QB. Lashlee was OC with Malzahn at Auburn a bit. got a resume.

However, SMU moving the ACC may enhance the Ponies chances of keeping him.

It just seems so off brand for Dabo to go somewhere that almost exclusively relies on NIL.
Unless he is attracted to the idea of not having to worry about it so he can focus solely on coaching and the recruiting pitch he likes (others can talk to recruits about the financial opportunity). The question is whether his weirdness and aTm's weirdness align. Also, I suspect that he doesn't fully believe that Clemson can continue to compete in the national championship race with its resources.

Bringing back Urban wouldn't be out of the question. Outside of that, I don't see any guys out there who are "can't miss" hires.
I very much doubt that Urban would be the Urban that people remember, not sure he is a can't miss either.

Unless he is attracted to the idea of not having to worry about it so he can focus solely on coaching and the recruiting pitch he likes (others can talk to recruits about the financial opportunity). The question is whether his weirdness and aTm's weirdness align. Also, I suspect that he doesn't fully believe that Clemson can continue to compete in the national championship race with its resources.

Tough to say. He has some good young talent at Clemson and knows the competition in the ACC isn't that great. On the other hand is he feeling underappreciated by the "Tyler's" of the world despite making the CFP in 6 straight seasons with 2 national titles.

I think their weirdnesses align perfectly. Dabo would fit right in

Back