What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2023-24 Coaching Carousel (Fitzgerald out, DC Braun interim at Northwestern)

Georgian for rimming.

ummmmmm-excuse-me.gif

Listening to Cowherd while killing time over lunch. Kicking off the show by discussing that Michigan folks are expecting Harbaugh to leave for the NFL after this season. Apparently several NFL franchises are in a bit of a bidding war to land him.

Ahh, yes. The coaching churn season where flight tracking sites double their hits, with college football fans making up the new traffic.

Most people are starting to say Harbaugh to the NFL is a foregone conclusion next year. If so, does Sherrone Moore get the nod at Michigan, or do they try to go big with an established HC setting off another domino effect?
quick look indicates there are ten NFL coaches now making more than the $7.8m/year that Jim Harbaugh is at UM

factor in (what I perceive as big pluses for NFL coaching over CFB) of not having to recruit and not having to deal with boosters, I guess he is considered a serious flight risk

quick look indicates there are ten NFL coaches now making more than the $7.8m/year that Jim Harbaugh is at UM

factor in (what I perceive as big pluses for NFL coaching over CFB) of not having to recruit and not having to deal with boosters, I guess he is considered a serious flight risk
He is going to do everything humanly possible to win a Natty this year and then bounce to likely Vegas
Sherrone Moore is a stud and would make a great successor, but if I was Oklahoma, they should have hired him ahead of Venables

Back