What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2023-24 Coaching Carousel (Fitzgerald out, DC Braun interim at Northwestern)

Scheer probably binge eating to cope the pain away rn. Those losers were getting so uppity and self-important

Given the budget shortfalls and lack of football prioritization I bet they get a Karl Dorrell. Probably perfect time for a “circle the wagons” and “Arizona Man” type hire who brings a family feel and doesn’t break the bank

Scheer probably binge eating to cope the pain away rn. Those losers were getting so uppity and self-important

Given the budget shortfalls and lack of football prioritization I bet they get a Karl Dorrell. Probably perfect time for a “circle the wagons” and “Arizona Man” type hire who brings a family feel and doesn’t break the bank

Or Jay Norvell. :ROFLMAO:

Washington made out about as well as can be expected.

Zona is ****ed. Never has been a good job and those money issues only makes it worse.
I feel like Arizona isn’t as bad of a job as it used to be (good local talent from Phoenix and that school has made a good push on getting students and players from Southern California) but yeah, that accounting error has really thrown a wrench into the momentum the athletic department has made recently.

Gary Patterson or Bronco Mendenhall could be considered for UA. I don't think they will cost as much as Brennan or other shiny new toys

Fisch obviously did a great job this season along with bringing them along from 1-11 2 years ago but do we know if he's really the right coach for a program like UW? I'm not saying he isn't, just putting the question out there. He doesn't have much of a history as a head coach. I guess to answer my own question you strike while the iron is hot on a coach, but also look at a guy like Matt Campbell who had that one NY6 appearance but has been mediocre to decent otherwise at a P5 school.

Fisch obviously did a great job this season along with bringing them along from 1-11 2 years ago but do we know if he's really the right coach for a program like UW? I'm not saying he isn't, just putting the question out there. He doesn't have much of a history as a head coach. I guess to answer my own question you strike while the iron is hot on a coach, but also look at a guy like Matt Campbell who had that one NY6 appearance but has been mediocre to decent otherwise at a P5 school.
He was a highly regarded offensive mind and comes in and completely turns around the PAC12 doormat. What's left to prove at this level?

Sounds like Jedd (by the way, what a weird name unless you are a Beverly Hillbilly) made the same type of comments that Midnight did the day before he ****ed us. Poor wildcat fans.
Washington should follow this up by hiring Tommy Lloyd after they don't even sniff the dance in March.

Idk or think he cares. If he continues to have success, other offers will come.

Idk or think he cares. If he continues to have success, other offers will come.

Of course Fisch doesn't care because he's getting paid and is moving up to a more high profile job. But is this that great of a hire for UW is what I was asking. I guess like all hires time will tell.

When MSU took Tucker, it was just the first announcement of the new truth: Every program that is not in the SEC or B1G is now just a feeder program for any school in those conferences.

I don't see how people get so pissed off by this. $40mm is life-changing from $10mm.

The $16.3 million contract signed in December 2022 included $15.9 million in salary and bonuses, and a $400,000 bonus that would have been activated if Fisch was still at Arizona through November. Fisch was set to earn $3 million in 2024, $3.2 million in 2025, $3.25 million in 2026 and $3.6 million in 2027 at Arizona.

https://arizonasports.com/story/3541263/arizona-football-coach-jedd-fisch-reported-agrees-to-deal-with-washington/

He looks so good in purple.

GD18QDbaYAAesDX

Sounds like Jedd (by the way, what a weird name unless you are a Beverly Hillbilly) made the same type of comments that Midnight did the day before he ****ed us. Poor wildcat fans.
I feel like it might be worse.
“In 2023, Fisch lead the Arizona Wildcats to a 10-3 season. Arizona finished ranked 11th in the 2023 AP Poll, their highest finish in the poll since the 1998 season.”
Tucker was not close to this.

This is what I’m hoping for…

Back