What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2023 Colorado Football Schedule & Future Schedules

yeah, I got that now. I was confused a few years ago when CU had a "Big Noon" game and someone put that in the thread title. I've been straight on this issue since, but when I was catching up on the weekend's threads Monday, multiple posters were expressing confusion over the CSU game time because of this.

if it was just me, I'd take the L and move on, but when multiple people -- on a message board dedicated to college football -- are confused by the name, I think there's something to it.

not a big deal, though. I'm sure Fox's marketing and branding people have good reason for keeping the name.
1694713655811.png

https://fbschedules.com/ncaa/colorado/

2024 Schedule:
North Dakota State (Home) - Sat, Aug 31
Nebraska (Away) - Sat, Sep 7
Colorado State (Away) - Sat, Sep 14
Pac-12- 5 Home, 4 Away (no Cal or Washington)

- Three extremely winnable OOC games
- Sub in B12 for P12 means no top end teams other than UU
- Hopefully still a 5 home game conference schedule
- 12 teams playoffs
- Profit

I find it really hard to believe CSU scheduled their buy week before the CU game intentionally to have longer to prep for us, vs scheduling it before a conference game

I find it really hard to believe CSU scheduled their buy week before the CU game intentionally to have longer to prep for us, vs scheduling it before a conference game
I am guessing you could count this happening on one hand the past 25 years.

The non-conference schedule is the one part of the schedule schools have the most control over though.

- Three extremely winnable OOC games
- Sub in B12 for P12 means no top end teams other than UU
- Hopefully still a 5 home game conference schedule
- 12 teams playoffs
- Profit
Had to schedule North Dakota State???

Gonna need a bottle of Tums for that one.

Back