What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2024 Pac 12 Tourney thread- #5 seed WOMEN'S bball (Las Vegas; 1st round game vs. #12 seed Oregon, Wednesday, 3/6, 1:00 PM MT, Pac 12 Network)

Choose the weakest OSU shooter and that defender needs to come down to Beers and at least help with rebounding or other support for Netti, despite Vonleh playing her butt off

Hot take. Beers really has no skills. She's just bigger than all of her opponents.

Why do we think we need to get closer to the basket?
I know our mid-range has been bad, but do not go in there

TV said Vonleh benches 225, "spots", I think they meant squats, 405. She should hold her own with Beers

TV said Vonleh benches 225, "spots", I think they meant squats, 405. She should hold her own with Beers
She isn't getting pushed around, certainly. Beers moves better, and when Netti is working that hard to hold position, she's gonna be 1/2 step slow on moving with her / getting to short rebounds.

There has to be some sort of help defense.

And now we can't buy a ****ing basket.

Why can't we play offense at the end of halves?

Back