What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

22-23 Transfer Portal and General Recruiting Catch-All Thread

This is all new ground in college football.

It's a pro game now.

Never before, has a bottom dwelling program, filled with kids who had few if any other P5 offers of any sort, been taken over by a guy who could recruit at the highest level. Literally bottom few to top few, a swing so great, that it's never been seen. This has NEVER happened before that I can recall.

USC signed 26 transfers last season. The disparity from where the USC program was at this time last year, compared to what level their new coach could recruit at was pretty minor compared to what is happening before our eyes in Boulder. New ground.
Further to this post, what’s the year 1 goal? I was thinking it was building a culture, big improvement, bowl….

now I think Prime thinks way bigger than that. He won’t say to press, yet, but I think he might be telling recruits. It’s one year. We can be great in 1 year.

Further to this post, what’s the year 1 goal? I was thinking it was building a culture, big improvement, bowl….

now I think Prime thinks way bigger than that. He won’t say to press, yet, but I think he might be telling recruits. It’s one year. We can be great in 1 year.
Some of the national guys were saying 4-6 wins was likely if it all came together. I don’t think they realize what Prime is doing to this roster.

Yeah, he’s attempting to paint a masterpiece for sure

Coach Prime to our entire commit list
go away gtfo GIF

Figured he would drop most of the commits. Deion doesn't like to have more than 10 HS recruits unless they are significant talents. He's a portal guy. They have to really love you potentially to give you an offer.
With the 1 free transfer, it makes more sense to spend resources on guys that can't leave on a whim. As long as you don't mind the work.

Back