What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

#5 Colorado vs. #1 Arizona - Friday, 7pm MST - Let's talk about it

That's always the amazing thing. They really run with that theme over there. How selective are their filters to reach that conclusion?

Don't get how they could think Tad is low class

It would be like if CU fans had locked onto Miller's comments after the Chen shot about not calling glass. But we didn't.

The weird thing in this is that there are 3 coaches in the Pac-12 who are pretty much the same guy personality wise: Boyle, Miller and Krystowiak. You have to have blinders on if you love one of them and rip on either of the other two.

Total aside from anything you guys have been discussing but I just found out that UofA guard TJ McConnell is the nephew of former CU WBB coach Kathy McConnell Miller. Wonder if there is any added incentive for him to stick it to the Buffs??
I learned that the last game, I think Ringo tweeted it. I doubt it's that much, it's not like she didn't get a fair shake here. Plus who knows how close they are?

Yeah, it just seems to be nitpicking everything Tad says. Even XJ's comments, seem to be seen as an extension of the coach rather then just one player saying something he probably shouldn't.

Sure Tad got emotional with the whole Chen gate stuff, but really not any more so then Miller did after being knocked out in the Pac-12 tournament last year. Could see not liking Arizona or Colorado, but calling someone low class is pretty weak.

How did she stick it to us?

When she got canned, she left kicking and screaming. She also sued or threatened to sue the university for some off base claim. That after taking CU WBB from lofty heights to basement dwellers.

Darth...I can't speak to whether your intentions are good. But I am comfortable calling your decision to go back over to GoAZCats stupid.

Simply put, your kind is not welcome over in that biker bar of a message board. You could slobber over every knob and still earn zero respect or dignity over there. Your efforts don't do much for your stock price over here, either.

Get this through your thick head. Tad Boyle cannot and will not earn the respect from their high volume posters now, tomorrow, or through the remainder of the decade.

At this point, the "cream of the crop" quote is part of the fabric of Arizona's Pac12 and NCAA 2013-14 campaign.
Boyle's quip about "winning the second half" in Tucson plus his assertion that Arizona is not 10 or 20 or 30 points better than Colorado is still stuck in their collective craw.

The damage control supplied by Boyle through his declarations that "There is Arizona and there is everybody else" is not enough to forgive Boyle's "whiny pants" reputation.

The ONLY thing that will get through is the scoreboard. Tadd and Colorado must man up and beat Arizona time and time again. Sweeping Arizona for the next twenty seasons and going deep into the NCAA tournament would be required to change attitudes over there.

That fact won't change with your marginal attempts to be some kind of humble but clever and good natured ambassador.

Here are the facts. CU's Gordon and Johnson have failed to approach the same caliber of play as Arizona's Gordon and Johnsons. Askia and Scott were no match for York or Tarczewski or Hollis-Jefferson. The Cats finished the season undisputed Pac12 champs and are on a trajectory to claim a conference tournament trophy, and are favored to win their way into the final four. More Arizona fans will show up at the MGM than Colorado fans.

This is a game where Arizona is coming in hot, after killing Utah. Meanwhile Colorado is limping along with narrow victories over USC and Cal. Arizona pummeled Colorado at our arena on a national stage, resulting in clear feelings of embarrassment by Boyle and his players. The fans who showed up at the wee hours to be loud and proud walked away disappointed or worse. Our big moment came and went with barely a whimper.

The #4 Wildcats, are double-digit favorites coming into this game. Any neutral observer and every Arizona fan can be pretty confident that Colorado is going down, and probably going down hard.

This is what Colorado can hang its hat upon this evening:
- Arizona has delivered some clunkers against Oregon, Cal and ASU. The occasional U of A off night is rare, but is not completely impossible. Miller is competitive and is building a team built to peak around this time of year. Maybe there is a sense of over-confidence and laziness that comes in the aftermath of big blowouts.
- Colorado has pride at stake. This is the chance to assess whether CU actually learned and grew from our prior losses.
-A twitter muzzle was put on XJ. Boyle and Askia haven't put more bulletin board material out there. The "Cream of the Crop" bravado is replaced by humility (or at least silence) since we were pummeled.
-This is the moment for Colorado to back up their brash quotes and make good on promises not to repeat another feeble underperformance.
-This is the moment Boyle and team can prove they are ready to take a step forward. -This is the time for the team to shine when the lights are brightest. Tonight is a rare opportunity to make a statement to prove the Buffaloes (post Dinwiddie) belong in the NCAA as something more than first round fodder. Let's answer whether we are content simply being invited to the dance, or if this team has higher aspirations.
-Even if CU is out-matched by Arizona's smothering D, the best way to earn respect is through playing tough for a full forty minutes. CU has to keep from coming out flat and falling into a double digit hole in the opening minutes. Let's see the team learn from the scouting reports, run a smart offense, make good shots, rebound, avoid dumb fouls, and play with the heart of a Buffalo.

it's integrity time.

Last edited by a moderator:
tl;dr. What the hell got into skiddy? :lol:

I went over there to see if there could be some good discussion. There wasn't, so I made fun of them and left. Also, this way if we win I can go talk **** with honor.

Skiddy's got me pumped up, I feel like I could drop 30 on the Cats. Someone get me a scholarship and a plane ticket to Vegas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5uqezuju.jpg

I sure don't get the anus infatuation over there. Some sort of white trash dive bar humor.

Back