What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

#8 Colorado Buffaloes v #9 Pitt Panthers - Round of 64 - Orlando, FL - GAME THREAD

Why? We already have an entire team of glue guys. We need shooters and a new offense. That was the worst loss I have seen in the Tad era. I'm not convinced any of the Freshman from this year are better than average on offense.

I was dripping with sarcasm, forgot the font

1. You are a dip****.
2. What he said is different.

"We need shooters and a new offense." "I'm not convinced any of the Freshman from this year are better than average on offense."

I think those words, nearly verbatim, are what I've said several times ... and then been pounced on.

I'm interested in seeing what Tory Miller brings to the team next year, hoping he can contribute early.

Video of the game:

[video=youtube;OFtfVxbvcXE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFtfVxbvcXE[/video]

Yes, but focusing on improving our defense this offseason is not the answer. Our offense is ****ing abysmal, it's the ugliest offense I can ever recall

I'm not sure it is much different. We just stand around trying to save energy for defense and have done that for years. The blueprint to beat us if even more complete now. double up on Josh, pack the lane and keep your hands in passing lanes.

Yes, but focusing on improving our defense this offseason is not the answer. Our offense is ****ing abysmal, it's the ugliest offense I can ever recall

It doesn't help when you have 17 To's and 5 asts. Its a motion offense, it is designed to let players be players. Obviously we need to work some set pieces in there. It is predicated on having 1 or 2 shooters that can hit the jumper or drive the lane and 1 or 2 solid post players. We lost our consistent shooter. Ski got in his own head again the past 2 weeks.

All I got:
TC1BESa.jpg

In a few years the banner in the Keg will say NCAA tournament appearance and no one will think any different.
Hopefully. I usually don't make too much of single wins or losses, however this one is going to sting for a while being when it was.

Perspective:

Nothing to be ashamed of if CU lost to Pitt today. They're a good team and their 2 best players are 5th year seniors. They were going to be ready to play today.

I haven't seen a Buffs team look this shell-shocked and overwhelmed from the opening tip since last year in Lawrence. This type of thing is happening too often where the Buffs are on the big stage and completely fail to show up.
I'm not sure how I feel on one hand, clearly they were the better team and there's no dishonor in losing to them. The embarrassment is how we played.

It's a good thing IMO that were no longer not just happy to be here, but at the same time, this program is in a much better place as longtime fans can attest too.

You keep coming to the wrong place for therapy.

Nobody has asked you or anybody here for therapy. Airing grievances isn't a plea for therapy. And your general assholery is just tired. But looks like you're one of the founding fathers around here, so nobody calls you on it.

Nobody has asked you or anybody here for therapy. Airing grievances isn't a plea for therapy. And your general assholery is just tired. But looks like you're one of the founding fathers around here, so nobody calls you on it.
actually, 1) not a founding father. 2) The founding fathers are assholes. 3) So I just blend in.

two things:
Snow is a total ass
Luke does use this place like a diary - and then gets irrationally pissed off about people bringing it up.

Most of us just realize Snow is a dick and isn't worth our time.

You should have been here a several years ago when Snow was still in law school, was immersed on arguing everything while putting too fine a point on every ****ing detail, had too much time on his hands, was only getting to interact with the "bookish" girls at CU, and was generally pissed off over having gotten everything he needed out of his education but being stuck with having to put more time into it.

Mostly, we don't call him out because he's infinitely more mellow and agreeable now than he used to be. :lol:

You should have been here a several years ago when Snow was still in law school, was immersed on arguing everything while putting too fine a point on every ****ing detail, had too much time on his hands,was only getting to interact with the "bookish" girls at CU, and was generally pissed off over having gotten everything he needed out of his education but being stuck with having to put more time into it.

Mostly, we don't call him out because he's infinitely more mellow and agreeable now than he used to be. :lol:
bolded is most definitely false. All CU girls love law students.

Wow. Had an investor presentation this morning and DVR'd the game. Kept in media blackout til I got home, then I caved to foreboding curiosity and checked the score. Soooooooo glad I didn't just burn 2 hours watching this ****show. Oh well, next year.....

bolded is most definitely false. All CU girls love law students.

My impression was obviously ill-formed based on the CU girls who still speak with you. I assumed they were generally representative, not just representative of the ones you didn't try to sleep with.

Wow. Had an investor presentation this morning and DVR'd the game. Kept in media blackout til I got home, then I caved to foreboding curiosity and checked the score. Soooooooo glad I didn't just burn 2 hours watching this ****show. Oh well, next year.....

In all honesty, we all knew what was coming 4 minutes in. We stopped Pitt their first possession, and then caved.

Back