What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

#8 Colorado Buffaloes v #9 Pitt Panthers - Round of 64 - Orlando, FL - GAME THREAD

I miss the Tourney being at the Pepsi Center. Those were some fun days.... from what I can remember. Yikes. :drink:

Oh, and

GO BUFFS!

Did anyone else catch Digger Phelps refer to Spencer as WINDIDDIE on the prediction show last night? Christ man, you were just here for Gameday a month ago!!

Last edited:
My first beer should be around 11:30am @ Blake St. Tavern.

I'll be the one there at BST drinking friggin' iced tea. Have a meeting with a client at 2. Don Draper would be disgusted with this 21st century business culture...

Did anyone else catch Digger Phelps refer to Spencer as WINDIDDIE on the prediction show last night? Christ man, you were just here for Gameday a month ago!!

Just WIN Diddie! Maybe, it was intentional.

Wearing the Big Game silver uni's today. We have our best games when we wear them. Lets continue the trend

24minutes until tipoff.

Excitement is definitely building. I think today Talton is really going to have a break out game. He has slowly been improving all season and I hope he starts to show it today.

Panic mode. At work and girlfriend has my car at a doctor appointment and she's picking me up to head to BST around noon. Her dish login isn't working so I can't watch the game. Tried 850 and 760 and no pregame yet. BDC says the radio is 850, but their website says otherwise. Anybody know where I can find the game until I can get to BST?

Huge fear that XT and the Newbies are yet again non-existent or worse, piss themselves on the Big Stage. Is it too much to ask that 1-2 of them grow up today and offer our Big 3 some help?

Panic mode. At work and girlfriend has my car at a doctor appointment and she's picking me up to head to BST around noon. Her dish login isn't working so I can't watch the game. Tried 850 and 760 and no pregame yet. BDC says the radio is 850, but their website says otherwise. Anybody know where I can find the game until I can get to BST?

Your phone

Mark Johnson says pregame is on right now. He is broadcasting. Looks like the on-line feed didn't switch over?

Figured it out. 850am on your radio is where you hear the buffs. 850am on IHeartRadio is streaming Rush Limbaugh. Going to need a radio to listen to the game.

Booker and Scott are going to be dialed in and be the leaders who bring us victory.

BRING EM OUT BRING EM OUT

Checking with Matt Smith on 1190am, but I think its the same deal. NCAA is probably limiting internet streaming of content.

Back