What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Alamo Bowl Official Thread - COLORADO V OKIE STATE - DEC 29

Hopefully that's a sign from the football gods that this script is going to flip.

I don't get why people are surprised by the read option on short yardage. That's what this offense runs. It's the equivalent of a traditional offense going under center and running Iso or Power. That is our bread and butter run play, like it or not.

I don't get why people are surprised by the read option on short yardage. That's what this offense runs. It's the equivalent of a traditional offense going under center and running Iso or Power. That is our bread and butter run play, like it or not.

When it gains no yds on 3 third down and 2 plays, I understand the frustration.

****ing Christ, this quick slant **** lacks all imagination and the QBs can't throw it for some reason.

Sefo's bad throw got Bobo hurt in the 1st quarter. Just throwing that out there for reference.

The thing that is frustrating is any sort of lack of adjustment. We just throw our hands up and come out with the same plays drive after drive.

Seems like teams who have time to prepare for this Oline really expose it. Not a good sign for next year.
CU loses one Olineman. Not the end of the world, but not a good pattern.

Need another year in Wilson's S&C program. Saw a big difference this year. Expect to see more in his second offseason running that show.

Next year is going to be an interesting transitional year and most snaps will be taken by the guys on this years line but we will also be seeing a serious transition coming. I'm not a fan of rushing guys so would prefer to see a lot of redshirts but this years OL recruiting class has some guys who are already more athletic and physical than some of the veterans they will eventually replace. I don't say that they are more ready to play because experience matters, especially when you are trying to block a 290lb 23 year old but our future is definitely bright. Properly coached we should be able to do things that we simply can't right now.

That 2nd down throw just now by Rudolph. Holy crap does he look bad when you move him off his spot and he can't throw in rhythm from a clean pocket.

Looks like the locals here called it. Wrs are showing absolutely nothing. So disappointed in this performance.

Back