What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Alamo Bowl Official Thread - COLORADO V OKIE STATE - DEC 29

Jesus that was embarrassing, that was the worst ending to that season possible. Leavitt was a big reason we were successful this year. Hopefully we can find a very good DC and these "performances" haven't turned anyone away. Not pretty football.

WTF do you continue to "hope the recruits think twice" so you want us to lose athletes because they **** the bed the last two games? What a stupid ****ing attitude.
**** off...this team showed their true colors. Weak minded fools. Recruits deserve better than Mac and the clown crew.

What did Gary Barnett say?!
Barnett, when asked about his thoughts on the team missing Leavitt and how it effected them basically said that of course that would effect the team. But the gem of it all was it was due to the time between the UW game and the bowl game...ie the practices and preparation. He said first you have Leavitt gone, and then you had MM gone too...accepting awards and the like... he probably missed half the practices going into the game. GB wasn't blaming or taking a shot, he was calling it like it is. Said the two important parts of the puzzle were missing for game preparations.

Yes. The Washington game was blown by 3 turn overs in the second half which is not on the defense. Leavitt had a knack for making the right call.
I thought I remembered Washington getting, like 6 yards a carry. We did shut their Heisman candidate QB down though. So there was that.

You're a ****ing jackass.

If any recruits read this forum like people hunk they do, hopefully they see the real Buffs team. Why play for a team that can't afford the best coaches, a team who has proven they can't win the big games, a team that relies on luck, and a team that quits. The rise is a falsehood.

Thinking about it more, we won some games we probably shouldn't have. That put us in a position where we were forced to play in a couple of games we should not have been playing in.
To be honest we had kids playing above their level all season - we were hoping they would all have "That Game" at the same time. Instead they had "That Game" at the same time.

If any recruits read this forum like people hunk they do, hopefully they see the real Buffs team. Why play for a team that can't afford the best coaches, a team who has proven they can't win the big games, a team that relies on luck, and a team that quits. The rise is a falsehood.
You don't win 10 games on just luck. Can't win big games? based on what? JL is now the highest paid DC in P12 history because he was given the opportunity @ CU....

Figured MOST of the success of the Buffs was due to Leavitts enthusiasm and mastery of the defense...the D was AWFUL last night..... I hope the AD tells MM one more good year and THEN we'll extend you! And now we face the potential of starting the bball pac 12 season 0-5..... what a turd MM laid yesterday....ugh.

So you are hoping our recruits go elsewhere? And yet you call yourself a Buff fan? You're either a troll, retarded, or both.

This season: The Soufflé

The Rise was real enough through November, up until the field was rushed after the Utah win.

But December has not been kind. That sound is The Thud.

Rick George can't be serving his fans a flat Soufflé

Barnett, when asked about his thoughts on the team missing Leavitt and how it effected them basically said that of course that would effect the team. But the gem of it all was it was due to the time between the UW game and the bowl game...ie the practices and preparation. He said first you have Leavitt gone, and then you had MM gone too...accepting awards and the like... he probably missed half the practices going into the game. GB wasn't blaming or taking a shot, he was calling it like it is. Said the two important parts of the puzzle were missing for game preparations.

Barnett also said losing him was also only worth 7-10 points, not the 30 points they lost by.

Turn down the suck nob Tumpkin and Lindgren. Players did not make plays last night. Chido got torched.

A buff from 06 as your name implies means you really have no idea what it means to be a buff.
You don't remember anything other than the crap years.

And now all we have to remember from you is your crap posts.

"I hope you die of gonorrhea and rot in hell."

3916890_std.jpg

Luckily, recruits don't give a **** what dumbass fans think.

We didn't lose because of bad play calling. I'm not even sure we lost due to lack of preparation. We lost to a team with superior athletes. Simple as that. When OSU had chances to make plays, they did. When we had chances to make plays, we didn't. It's not rocket science. They were a better team.

Barnett also said losing him was also only worth 7-10 points, not the 30 points they lost by.
Correct. Oklahoma State is/was a much better team at almost every single position than CU. They are a legitimate top 10 team that has gone to 11 straight bowls (7-4), and has won double digit games in 5 of the past 7 years. They have quietly been one of the most consistently good programs of the past decade.

Luckily, recruits don't give a **** what dumbass fans think.
Recruits care about looking good and winning. CU had two big games and blew them both in epic failure fashion. We were overrated and don't have athletes to compete with legit contenders. Enjoy this season because best year we are back to cellar dwellers.

So you are hoping our recruits go elsewhere? And yet you call yourself a Buff fan? You're either a troll, retarded, or both.
Yes I hope we do lose recruits. Bring this whole coaching staff and team back to reality of how weak they really are.

Another thought or two: OSU looked like a team that had been to a bowl game before. They came to play, punched CU in the mouth (especially their DL). CU looked lost and like a team that had no idea what to do in the spot light. CU had no answers.

Still a great season, but unless and until CU fields a better than average OL, they will keep getting punked by legit top 20 teams.

Yes I hope we do lose recruits. Bring this whole coaching staff and team back to reality of how weak they really are.
You sir, are an asshole. I rarely go there, but really? It is more important to "teach the staff a lesson" than continue to attract the high quality student-athletes CU is now landing. Were you dropped on your head as a child? Honestly, I think a wet dish rag thinks more clearly than you.

Another thought or two: OSU looked like a team that had been to a bowl game before. They came to play, punched CU in the mouth (especially their DL). CU looked lost and like a team that had no idea what to do in the spot light. CU had no answers.

Still a great season, but unless and until CU fields a better than average OL, they will keep getting punked by legit top 20 teams.
I posted this in another thread, but OSU has been to 11 straight bowls and has gone 7-4, including 5 double digit win seasons in the past 7. They have been the anti-CU since CU went into the ****ter.

Recruits care about looking good and winning. CU had two big games and blew them both in epic failure fashion. We were overrated and don't have athletes to compete with legit contenders. Enjoy this season because best year we are back to cellar dwellers.

Whatever you say AZ, go dig up some SCOOP.

Anyone who is truly a Buffs fan and not a troll is both enjoying this season and also clearly seeing the real progress that the program is making.

This loss was not a fluke, we got exposed. Our 10 wins though weren't flukes either, we went out and won games, including some against solid teams, because we are building a team with the talent and the athletes.

CU needs a big boy qb instead of captain intangibles. We were severely deficient in that department and it showed in the last two games. Sefo threw many yards above his receivers repeatedly, even on very short passes. He also has a tendency to take a lot of sacks. I am not sad to see him move on. I guess this is the part where I am supposed to praise his character (we haven't met, so that seems a little insincere), but we should be able to look forward to improvement at this position as soon as next year.

Last edited:

Holy **** you're the worst kind of fan. I'm all for criticizing my teams but you're beyond overboard and you're being annoying. You sound like a whiny little bitch to be completely honest. If you hate Colorado that much, follow a new team. If you love them then either add some useful dialogue or GTFO.

CU needs a big boy qb instead of captain intangibles. We were severely deficient in that department and it snowed in the last two games. Sefo threw many yards above his receivers repeatedly, even on very short passes. He also has a tendency to take a lot of sacks. I am not sad to see him move on. I guess this is the part where I am supposed to praise his character (we haven't met, so that seems a little insincere), but we should be able to look forward to improvement at this position as soon as next year.
In before Sefo the warrior....

Back