What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Alamo Bowl Official Thread - COLORADO V OKIE STATE - DEC 29

I remember earlier in the year, we'd make a dumb mistake or commit a penalty and I'd go "3rd and 11? We can get that unlike the past Buffs teams!"

Now, 2nd and 1 and I'm not entirely confident that we are going to convert. This offense is embarrassing and doing nothing about changing it.

I recall being pissed all game the last time CU went to the Alamo Bowl, which is why I didn't want to go to the Alamo Bowl.

**** the Alamo Bowl.

Bring back the QB with the bad ankle and have him run the ball half the plays he's in for. That's very bad play calling by Lindgren.

Done with BL. Vanilla when it matters most. DLs tee off since they know what to expect. How about a freaking counter, shovel pass, screen, or something to take advantage of their over pursuit?

Not saying that's a good play call, but for ****s sake, why is Sefo even giving the slight pass fake? Everybody knows it's a run, so just catch the ball and run.

This is painful. We've waited all this time for a bowl game just to watch them piss all over themselves.

I'm so confused. Is Sefo really hurt? If he is, why is he in? And why would we run him like this. This is fricken insane! What the hell?

It makes no sense. There is no explanation.

Worse, though, is those play calls didn't work before he twisted his ankle. So why go back to that well after he's got the bad ankle? Moronic.

Look at that f***er Lindgren on screen. He looks so lost. Man up, biyotch. Get creative. Try anything at this point. Suck a$$.

The problem with BL and Chev is the line is blurred so much we don't know who the hell is calling this ****.

This offensive gameplan reminds me of playing NCAA football online and dealing with the twat that calls the same play every 3rd down. Worst called offensive game I've seen in a month. (SINCE WASHINGTON)

31-0 and it really hasn't been that close.

Good thing we got the lucky bounces on the 2 muffed punt/kick returns.

Back