What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

All-in-one assistant coach suggestions for CU

How many 2018 assistants will Mel Tucker retain?

• 9 or 10

Results are only viewable after voting.
Buffzone story with HCMT quotes:

Eliot, former CU Buffs head coach MacIntyre land new jobs

Hopefully he'll name coordinators Monday so he can get their input and finalize most of the staff by Wednesday or Thursday.

Interesting quote: "This is a very attractive opportunity for coaches," he said. "My phone rings or I get a text probably every 30 seconds. Everyone sees the opportunity here and what this place can be and what we can do, and I think everybody knows what I'm all about. I feel confident that we'll put a great staff together that will put the players first."

MM said we were a **** hole dumpster fire nobody wanted to be at but Tucker (allegedly) has a much more positive experience so far. Hmm.

Interesting quote: "This is a very attractive opportunity for coaches," he said. "My phone rings or I get a text probably every 30 seconds. Everyone sees the opportunity here and what this place can be and what we can do, and I think everybody knows what I'm all about. I feel confident that we'll put a great staff together that will put the players first."

MM said we were a **** hole dumpster fire nobody wanted to be at but Tucker (allegedly) has a much more positive experience so far. Hmm.
To be fair, though, CU in 2018/2019 is so far ahead of where CU was in 2012/2013 in terms of attractiveness for coaches (budget, multi-year contracts, facilities, talent level, AD, etc), that MM was correct. The “no excuses/limitations” mentality that Tucker has brought in is definitely refreshing, though.

To be fair, though, CU in 2018/2019 is so far ahead of where CU was in 2012/2013 in terms of attractiveness for coaches (budget, multi-year contracts, facilities, talent level, AD, etc), that MM was correct. The “no excuses/limitations” mentality that Tucker has brought in is definitely refreshing, though.
Bohn greatly increased the assistant salary pool and MM still brought over lile 7 SJSU coaches

We WERE a **** hole dumpster fire, though. I don’t understand why people are unnecessarily ragging on MacIntyre. He improved our program’s stature and helped move us away from schools like Kansas, Indiana, etc.

Let’s just move on with Tucker already.

I kind of wish he had some great assistants already lined up to plug in, but I’ll choose to believe he has so many great options he needs to take the time to interview them and take the ones that will innovate and recruit the future National Champion Colorado Buffaloes.

aRk1FYb.gif

Seems like the bar is set low ifnhes the OC. Was expecting something much better. And what does it mean that Lanning turned us down? That was a big promotion.

Back