What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Arizona State is nothing to laugh at

I wonder if Prime instructs his players to call heads or tails. This is interesting.

https://medium.com/nerd-for-tech/does-coin-flip-really-has-a-50-50-probability-9ac735888613
My kid went to Ralston Valley back in the day. They had an assembly and at the assembly they had a contest to win an iPod. I’m not exactly sure how they did it, but they started with all students calling heads or tails on a coin toss. Those that were wrong were eliminated. They kept doing it until they got down to two students. My kid made the final two and ended up winning the iPod. To do that, he had to win every coin toss. Talk about beating the odds!

statistically you get a better chance at a 2d possession if you defer. You don't plan on it, but it's a plus move.

Hokie, if you spent half as much time research the issue as you did writing this post accusing someone of posting fake news, you'd have an answer. Your intellectual rigor is only matched by your intellectual laziness.

Does Snow just get a free pass? Seems to me he kicked off this sh*tstorm.

My kid went to Ralston Valley back in the day. They had an assembly and at the assembly they had a contest to win an iPod. I’m not exactly sure how they did it, but they started with all students calling heads or tails on a coin toss. Those that were wrong were eliminated. They kept doing it until they got down to two students. My kid made the final two and ended up winning the iPod. To do that, he had to win every coin toss. Talk about beating the odds!

You know how many sperm were completing to make your kid your kid? Your kid has been lucky since before he was a kid.

If you throw an interception on the 1 yard line, then get the defender to retreat into the end zone and tackle him for a safety, you get an extra offensive possession since they have to free kick to you.

We should add this to the game plan to get more possessions.

If you throw an interception on the 1 yard line, then get the defender to retreat into the end zone and tackle him for a safety, you get an extra offensive possession since they have to free kick to you.

Belichickean

12% of the time that works in 7% of games with second halves.

You know how many sperm were completing to make your kid your kid? Your kid has been lucky since before he was a kid.
What are the odds of a single sperm creating a human that wins 30 straight coin flips?

Did he defer his decision on whether to receive the iPad immediately or until the end of the assembly?

ASU is reckless and dirty, just like a party going on somewhere in Tempe or other areas in the greater valley.

Their campus reminded me of a community of strip malls mixed in with cheap apartment complexes styled in 70’s/early 80’s architecture, back when we visited family in the area way back in 1992. I was a pretty big fan of their baseball program growing up, as they were frequently in the CWS.

I could tell that I was safe from the Nebraska cult, after feeling a certain joy back in 96, when a Jake Plummer-led ASU blanked Snott Frost and the nubs in Tempe.

I hope another #2 leads the Buffs offense much in the way that Viska did to the Scum Gerbils back in 18. It’d be extra poetic if Bentley smashes someone on a ST play like Drew Lewis did in 18

Back