What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Bama Charlie's brother arrested

Holy $#!t, she's drop dead gorgeous. Every guy at Bama is going to try to get in her panties. Collins has his work cut out for him trying to keep her.

Stuff like this happens everywhere - even at CU. Do you remember Tyler Littlehales? He was a highly touted WR at BHS who went to CU. The story goes that CU offered to admit his girlfriend if he committed. She was apparently as dumb as a brick, but she got in. He ended up totally washing out at CU. I've heard this story from more than one person who was in a position to know, so I think there's some validity to it.
I'm sure what you're saying is the truth, but CU didn't offer her employment. Bit of a difference, there.

I think the Littlehales/girlfriend admittance scenario is prolly not unusual. The nubbies did it for their players, and I can't imagine that it was an original idea for them.

BC... sometimes I think the only reason you spent the $15 on AB was so you could post your IQ in your avatar.

You certainly don't seem to enjoy your visits here or the people. :huh:

You may want to consider sticking with those that enjoy the art of public nutsackery.

Just to be clear, you're encouraging him to join the Navy, right? Teabagging is an institution. An institution I tell you!

So "champion Charlie", how many rings do you have?

I like where this is going.

Just to be clear, you're encouraging him to join the Navy, right? Teabagging is an institution. An institution I tell you!
:confused:

Okay...?

Not sure how true, but I did hear of the story of a Harrier pilot that earned the callsign "Teabag." Punched out of an aircraft on fire on the deck of an LHA/LHD, his parachute was snagged by an antenna and he spent the time until recovery "teabagging" into the ocean. Survived obviously. I guess the Harrier seat is one of the best.

Kind like a mix of these I guess...[video=youtube;oCUcjyLMj9w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCUcjyLMj9w[/video]...

[video=youtube;U0VBox1kUyU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=U0VBox1kUyU[/video]

Last edited:
Hippies love farks.

4b2008ca-ccc4-f0b6.jpg

View attachment 9528
Alabama fans are why birth control was invented.

Ol' Bubba went down to see Charlie the veteranarian, figured it would cost less than seeing a people doc. "Hey Charlie, man you know me and the wife already got 11 kids an mos' of em' even kinda look like me. I canna ford no more lil' ones, can you do me one a' dem vasectomy things?"

"Well Bubba, when I wuz up there at the CSU vet school dey dun showed me how to do one on a bull and a horse so I spose I cud' do one on ya' but I'd lose mah license if I worked on a human bean'." He thought about it for a minute and said "Bubba, I got the sulution, and it'll be pret cheap to."

"Okay Charlie, wadda I gotta do?"

"Well here's what yah do. Sit on down at that table over there and stuff some of dose M-80s you got in yo' truck in dat beer can you got in yo hand. Light the fuse and count to 10."

"Okay Charlie, sounds kinda strange but I'll give it a shot." Bubba loads the beer can like Charlie told him, lit the fuse and starts to count on his fingers "Uh, one, two, tree, four, five," At this point he sticks the can between his legs and keeps counting on the other hand "six, seven, eigh." Problem solved.

Back