What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Baylor Rape HQ - (major lawsuit settled)

Checking her profile and other tweets, the self-delusion she portrays when it comes to Baylor is nothing short of astonishing.
I regret responding to her at all - she is spamming the **** out of me now - and i hardly ever use twitter

The Big 12 board of directors meet on October 17th...less than two weeks away.

Houston as Baylor's replacement in the Big 12?

I really doubt Bailer gets the boot from the B12...they probably should, but $$$$ trumps all.

Until something major happens - like the entire team raping virgins at halftime of a road game (home game's no good, the crowd would cheer them on) while the coaches cheered them on - I'm sticking to the pussy NCAA and Big 12 doing nothing.

Until something major happens - like the entire team raping virgins at halftime of a road game (home game's no good, the crowd would cheer them on) while the coaches cheered them on - I'm sticking to the ***** NCAA and Big 12 doing nothing.

The truth isn't far off from this though

I wasn't quite sure where to post this ... didn't want to start a new thread in the politics board just because it involves Joe Biden. But it has a great message re sexual assaults on campuses around the nation ... and does it with humor. Has a video ... can't embed.

I wasn't quite sure where to post this ... didn't want to start a new thread in the politics board just because it involves Joe Biden. But it has a great message re sexual assaults on campuses around the nation ... and does it with humor. Has a video ... can't embed.

If the Feds forced Joe Biden to be president of Baylor, I'd be okay with that.

http://www.foxsports.com/college-football/story/baylor-rami-hammad-arrested-trespassing-100616
Suspended Baylor offensive lineman Rami Hammad was arrested Wednesday for criminal trespassing, reports the Waco Tribune-Herald.

Hammad, a redshirt junior, was booked to the McLennan County Jail and faces two misdemeanor counts of criminal trespassing into a building.

Hammad already faces felony stalking charges after he was accused of waiting for an ex-girlfriend before she entered class in July. According to an arrest affidavit obtained by the paper, the ex-girlfriend saw Hammad waiting and told her professor she was afraid to leave alone.

Hammad allegedly followed the woman and professor back to the professor's office.
What the **** is in the water in Waco?

It's called "recruiting players with no regard to their character." Sometimes the desire to win leads to poor judgement in how you build your teams. I don't know if Briles turned a blind eye to character issues or just felt like he was "fatherly" enough to help these guys grow. It's a fine line. Bill Mac took guys with sketchy backgrounds and, for the most part, helped them become great men. But on occasion even he got bitten in the ass. Baylor's problem is that, rather then dealing with it, they tried to sweep it under the carpet.

It's called "recruiting players with no regard to their character." Sometimes the desire to win leads to poor judgement in how you build your teams. I don't know if Briles turned a blind eye to character issues or just felt like he was "fatherly" enough to help these guys grow. It's a fine line. Bill Mac took guys with sketchy backgrounds and, for the most part, helped them become great men. But on occasion even he got bitten in the ass. Baylor's problem is that, rather then dealing with it, they tried to sweep it under the carpet.

Briles specifically avoided recruiting players from nice communities and stable homes. He wanted players who were desperate & hungry... and who had no other options in life so they'd accept whatever he demanded without bringing a complaint about practice hours, concussion protocols, PED use, etc.

Systemically, the Regents agreed to make sure that academics were "handled" for the team and that there would be insulation from real law enforcement with Briles handling even criminal misbehavior internally.

Briles specifically avoided recruiting players from nice communities and stable homes. He wanted players who were desperate & hungry... and who had no other options in life so they'd accept whatever he demanded without bringing a complaint about practice hours, concussion protocols, PED use, etc.

Systemically, the Regents agreed to make sure that academics were "handled" for the team and that there would be insulation from real law enforcement with Briles handling even criminal misbehavior internally.

Junction boys?

Briles coaching with the Cleveland Browns. How is that possible? Do they not have the internet in Cleveland?

SIAP, but lawsuit #4 has now been filed.

Link

This is really nice:

Lozano, who the lawsuit states was worried about Chafin's violent acts and concerned for her well-being, then reached out to Baylor sports chaplain Wes Yeary, who she said gave her "literature to assist her in her spiritual self-worth and preservation."

Back