What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

BEAVERS VS CSU

They're cooked. They've got Portland State next week (who acquitted themselves in Provo today pretty well), in addition to that date with Minnesota in two weeks.

Home:
Washington
Us
Stanford
Arizona State

Road:
Washington State
USC
Cal
Arizona
Oregon

I dont think they're good enough to win 4 games in league, even if they do find a way to knock off Minnesota.

I would be careful in reading too much into this game. If they win the next two, why wouldn't a bowl game still be on the table? Not a certainty by any stretch, but that offense will put up some points. I also would not be giving the Buffs an automatic win in Corvallis either.

Will someone direct that disoriented moron to a nebraska forum? Spending half of his life here is clearly causing mental health issues.

Wow, not the outcome I expected. CSU is much improved, credit where credit is due. They played well.

My non-professional opinion is that OSU is not much better than the team we worked last year, and that CSU is mildly improved and caught some breaks when OSU pressed to catch up. We will find out in short order if I have that right or not...

Who is Bookie?
Nebraska's top rated recruit, nearly a 5*. He took pictures in Florida gear one day and freaked out all the Nebraska fans (not that I blame them lol). It was seemingly a one time thing. But more and more pics have surfaced with him in Florida gear and pretty much every scout board besides Nebraska's thinks it's unlikely he signs with N. I just like giving Surveyor crap because he's good people and makes me LOL.

My non-professional opinion is that OSU is not much better than the team we worked last year, and that CSU is mildly improved and caught some breaks when OSU pressed to catch up. We will find out in short order if I have that right or not...

The wheels came off Oregon State's QB in the second half.

Stevens is 10x the QB we faced last year though, and I was impressed with CSU's offensive line.

Usual response from a Hamms drinker.
It's a new season. Nebraska will supprise some this season.

They will surprise people, their own fans by how much hey have regressed vs the rest of the B1G. NU is not trending in the right direction my friend and this season could get real painful for delusional folks like yourself.

The wheels came off Oregon State's QB in the second half.

Stevens is 10x the QB we faced last year though
, and I was impressed with CSU's offensive line.
Chido/Spoon/Ted made him look bad, in general he's always been a good MW QB.

I thought he showed enough to put the loss more on playcalling than him. He was put in a bad spot as a first time starter.
Maybe - I saw wildly open receivers he was trying to hit (because they thought he could) in the first half. He was absurdly inaccurate beyond about 10 yards.

Maybe - I saw wildly open receivers he was trying to hit (because they thought he could) in the first half. He was absurdly inaccurate beyond about 10 yards.

So stop going with the vertical passing game. He was actually effective at times in the intermediate passing game. Poor coaching/playcalling.

They will surprise people, their own fans by how much hey have regressed vs the rest of the B1G. NU is not trending in the right direction my friend and this season could get real painful for delusional folks like yourself.
You couldn't be more wrong. Nebraska is trending up. Better look again.

No saying they'll go 12-0, but a 8+ win season is very probable. Better the next season too.

So stop going with the vertical passing game. He was actually effective at times in the intermediate passing game. Poor coaching/playcalling.
The playcalling didn't do him any favors, but he wasn't good either. That's not to bury him the rest of the year, but that was one of the worst defenses he'll face all season. It should be cause for concern for Beaver fans.

Ark st: W
@Oregon L
N. Illinois W
Rutgers W
@ Illinois W
Wisconsin L
Ohio st L
@ Purdue W
Northwestern L
@ Minnesota L
@ Penn st L
Iowa L

Regarding the turf and all the black pellets that were coming up, there's quite a few pellets coming up at this game in San Jose and this is also a new field. So maybe it does have to do with it being a new field as someone pointed out earlier.

Last edited:
Wait isn't racism hating someone because of the place of their birth or where they are from? Wait that means I'm guilty of racism, call someone dammit, Oh **** *ebraska

Thing is, I'm not sure I would totally bury OSU either. They were always a borderline bowl team and this game does not really change much. Probably need to beat Minnesota in a couple weeks though.
OSU will be tough at home.

CSU oline and backs looked good. worried about our Dline and ILBs, especially if Gamboa is dinged up. Hopefully the hype about not much drop off is true. Not super impressed by their receivers, but Udofia better be ready.

When OSU was getting to Stephens in first half he didn't look great considering OSU secondary was ****. We got to find a way to get him.

Our offense will score at will, but Montez needs to watch TOs. Seemed that is how CSU won.

I hope CSU has our attention now.
I'm sure the coaches and players are paying attention. I'm not worried. It'll be closer than last year but the only reason we didn't put 50+ on em last year was Mac letting up on the gas a bit.

Regarding the turf and all the black pellets that were coming up, there's quite a few pellets coming up at this game in San Jose and this is also a new field. So maybe it does have to do with it being a new field as someone pointed out earlier.

Those pellets have to settle in to the turf. It takes time, and there isn't really a way to speed it up other than playing on it.

Back