What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Bedlam

i love that giant mouth breather cop that is next to "I'm a man!!!". looked pissed and like gomer pile to boot! :lol:

I'm sorry if the idea that there's no certain way to say if Bama or OSU is the better team is a bit too abstract for you to comprehend.

The real answer, of course, is a playoff, and I hope that will happen one day. But we all know where sitting around waiting for hope and change will get you.... :lol:

Watch the semi-obscure political references in the football forum, Junc. I've just been chastised by a couple of members for my recent post ... at least you still have an appropriate sense of humor. :thumbsup:

To those who don't (you know who you are) ... Jeebus, lighten up. :rolling_eyes:

Watch the semi-obscure political references in the football forum, Junc. I've just been chastised by a couple of members for my recent post ... at least you still have an appropriate sense of humor. :thumbsup:

To those who don't (you know who you are) ... Jeebus, lighten up. :rolling_eyes:

Yeah, but mine was funny.... :smile2:

Yeah, but mine was funny.... :smile2:

will you two get a room?

Gundy: There's no question Okie STate number 2 right now
Up to the voters whether they want to see a 9-6 game or a 39-36 game

I was half-joking. But I appreciate the neg rep, it is a treat.

he neg repped you on that? and he was telling others to lighten up? :lol:

Well ... in my defense 'rino neg repped me for the same post. I just confused him with BB ... sometimes it's hard to tell the two apart.

My bad. :huh:

Let me add on this thread is it great that the once proud Oklahoma Sooner's football program can go tomato can for a hated rival chasing a championship. At least last year when our rival beat us a man took our candy from us.

Nice to see Texas and OU get crushed the same weekend. Baylor 2-0 against those teams this year, haha!

Let me add on this thread is it great that the once proud Oklahoma Sooner's football program can go tomato can for a hated rival chasing a championship. At least last year when our rival beat us a man took our candy from us.

So now OSU isn't "a man"? Obvious Mike Gundy humor aside, your blind bammer bias is sad, yet incredibly funny, to watch... :lol:

Back