What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

blackout or gold rush?

If we were hawaii, I'd be a little more excited. We have 7 Polynesian kids on the team, out of 85 scholrship kids and 100+ that suit up for CU home games. Personally I think Back in Black is the perfect song. Buffs have used it before and it a timeless song that gets me freaking pumped.

AC/DC yes, but I would have them coming down through the student section to the entro to Hell's Bells, the roll in to Back in Black.:thumbsup:

This has been a great catylist for me to look up 'scopions - blackout' on youtube and watch some hair music from my youth. But---they should play this song before the beggining of the game!!

Scorpions - Blackout, 1983?

While not a bad idea by myself, I also think that they could also play 'Back In Black' by AC/DC as the team runs onto the field. I think that would be absolutely out-****ing-standing if they did that!! I would want a copy of that on film if it happened--I think the crowd would go berzerk!! The team bouncing up and down in the corner as the first cords play, then as the singing starts "Heeerrrreee COMES RALPHIE!!!!!!!"

i was on irv/joe/jim last night to spread the word about the blackout. at first they weren't going to put me on until i told them that plati and bohn just released a statement saying they were on board about 2 hours prior to my call.....they put me right on....i encouraged people to come and for those already coming to wear their black for the OFFICIAL folsom blackout. they said it was a 'good call'....KOA is doing a good job of promoting it.....the word is spreading and i hope EVERYONE is on board now.....

Back