What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Bohn Gone (Official Thread on His Departure)

Did you or did you not start the thread? Was there a thread before yours? Then "no i didn't" is absolutely false.
i started the thread on rivals YES had i seen this thread NO I've been in class most of the morning

i started the thread on rivals YES had i seen this thread NO I've been in class most of the morning

That doesn't make it better. That means you had info and chose to post it elsewhere first. Where is your loyalty man?

That doesn't make it better. That means you had info and chose to post it elsewhere first. Where is your loyalty man?
rivals was the one i had on my browser when it popped up... I didnt choose to post it there I was lazy and posted whereever opened first... seems yall had it well covered anyways

Hmmmmm.

1. I hear we may be able to get Rutger's AD on the cheap. She has a way of healing these things...

2. I'm on campus today for a brief, and just said "Hi" to the AD literally five minutes ago. I'm glad I didn't see this thread first...

If he would have posted here first he would not be "breaking the news" like he did on rivals.

Big timing us on Rivals I guess

Is it wrong that I'm already terrified by the idea of Mac 1.0 as our next AD and Embree returning as HC? Somewhat tongue in cheek of course, but I have zero confidence in this administration's ability not to completely bungle this in spectacular fashion.

Bohn Gone

Makes no sense at all. I'm skeptical of this report.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Not sure I trust the folks who would be doing the hiring for the next AD. Could be a good thing, could be a bad thing. Fingers crossed.

Is it wrong that I'm already terrified by the idea of Mac 1.0 as our next AD and Embree returning as HC? Somewhat tongue in cheek of course, but I have zero confidence in this administration's ability not to completely bungle this in spectacular fashion.
These. Scary times. On the flip side, can it get worse?

This doesn't make a lick of sense to me. Why let the guy make the last football hire if you're going to fire him 6 months later?

Joel Klatt taking over for Plati!

And yes if any school in the country could screw up as badly as you mention it would be CU right now.

At least when MicMac gets fired after two years, our image as a school full of racists will be eliminated!

Doesn't really make much sense that CU's administration would allow Bohn to bring in the new football coach... and then fire him a few months later. If it's related to not securing donations, seems odd that their position on Bohn would be different just a few months from then. If they didn't like the hire, why sign off on it? I'm assuming that any major decision that Bohn makes that involves millions of dollars has to be approved by numerous people higher up then him. Just an odd move all around, if true.

The source at the burrito stand seemed to be taking it pretty hard. He had 7 Pacificos in about an hour.

I am not a Bohn fan. I think I have made that clear over the years. I think he is a yes man and tries to be all things to all people...which doesn't really do much to provide leadership. Of course, the biggest problems are Dr. Phil and BB.

But why in the name of Espresso Roma would you allow MB to hire a new FB HC, a task he has effed up 2x before, and then ****can him what 5 1/2 months later?

I agree, if Ceal "training table violation" Barry is made AD, I am very pessimistic there will be much of a revival of CU FB. Of course, this could just be a rumor, but if it is true I don't know what to say, unless there is some tangible reason to dismiss for cause (i.e. misappropriation of funds, severe PR disaster or rules violation resulting in likely sanction).

As others have observed, only CU could be this dysfunctional....

Last edited:
For those who have some knowledge of this, any idea when we should expect an announcement?

Back