What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Bohn Gone (Official Thread on His Departure)

I hope it isn't true. I cannot imagine letting him hire a coach, and then firing him. Let the coach coach two seasons and see if the team looks better on the field. I can't imagine the big wigs not supporting the AD and sports in general, then firing him. They are the ones limiting what he was allowed to do. Unless....just like MB might have fired JE to save his job, maybe they are going to replace the AD to try to save theirs for longer? Who could kick them out? Are regents putting pressure on PD and Benson?

What in the world did I just find on youtube?

[video=youtube;A5N8bp03yvk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=A5N8bp03yvk[/video]

I hope it isn't true. I cannot imagine letting him hire a coach, and then firing him. Let the coach coach two seasons and see if the team looks better on the field. I can't imagine the big wigs not supporting the AD and sports in general, then firing him. They are the ones limiting what he was allowed to do. Unless....just like MB might have fired JE to save his job, maybe they are going to replace the AD to try to save theirs for longer? Who could kick them out? Are regents putting pressure on PD and Benson?

If memory serves Benson is slated to retire in the near future.

Seems to be gaining some traction. Someone should send Bohn a normal email and see if he responds

Anyone else concerned about what this might mean for basketball long term? The one thing we seem to have gotten right is b-ball, and by all accounts Bohn and Boyle ave a good relationship.

Bohn Gone

While the idiocy of such a move is not beyond the talents of Bruce and Phil, I remain very skeptical of this story. It's starting to look like a planted story by somebody with an axe to grind with Bohn.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Anyone else concerned about what this might mean for basketball long term? The one thing we seem to have gotten right is b-ball, and by all accounts Bohn and Boyle ave a good relationship.

Unless Bohn becomes AD at Kansas an Bill Self retires, I'm not too worried. As long as we pay market rate to Boyle for the job he has done I think he likes it at CU.

Basketball relies on football. Great bball with horrible football is not a sustainable model in any sense

So weird.

Sucks that Benson and DiStefano get to pick a replacement

wow. adios dude. Thanks for basketball. However, have to think this is fundraising related.

Reactions: aik
Back