What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Bowl Games Thread

Anyone notice during the Wis/W.Mich game they cut to Chris Fowler and he showed the highlight of Fla DB Chauncey Gardiner's pick 6? Fowler said "talk about being there!" Anyone get the reference?

You tell that asshole if he got something to tell me to get his ass down here himself!

WTF is up with that field? I don't recall the Rose Bowl (stadium, not just game) having such bad turf.

It's been raining a lot in Southern California. That 15-yard penalty was b*******.

Probably put new sod down is my guess.

Maybe, but the last game played there was well over a month ago. They started putting down new turf this afternoon in Tampa for next Monday's game and I'm guessing that field won't look nearly this bad

Good to see USC losing. I don't care for the whole "Cheer your conference" crap. I hope USC gets demolished from here on out.

Goddam ... the targeting rule sucks. Between that and not knowing just what constitutes an actual catch, they're ruining the game for me.

Goddam ... the targeting rule sucks. Between that and not knowing just what constitutes an actual catch, they're ruining the game for me.
I understand what they're trying to do. I guess I could accept a 15-yard penalty on that, but to throw the guy out of the game for that hit just seems excessive.

USC is going to be an animal to recruit against for years regardless of how they perform in bowl games or who is coaching them. I'd have a hard time cheering for them, but what I'd absolutely hate to hear is the next week of Penn State fans making their case for why they should have been in the playoff like it's the greatest crime that ever happened involving Penn State.

The quarterback slide rule sucks too. A QB can get a penalty called anytime they want to by sliding just before they are going to get hit.

USC is going to be an animal to recruit against for years regardless of how they perform in bowl games or who is coaching them. I'd have a hard time cheering for them, but what I'd absolutely hate to hear is the next week of Penn State fans making their case for why they should have been in the playoff like it's the greatest crime that ever happened involving Penn State.

Ugh. True. But I can ignore pedo state fans but USC fans I can't ignore because they're in our conference. So let penn state cry to their counterparts while I laugh at USC fans.

Back