What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Bowl Games Thread

That USC v Penn State was the best game I saw all year. Others that had been in that conversation were Notre Dame v Texas, Louisville v Clemson and Michigan v Ohio State. Just an amazing football game last night.

might have been a top ten game in last 20 years

Darnold's last TD pass was a throw very few people on the planet could make, whether they're getting paid to do it or not.

Barring injury, that kid's destined for greatness. Hopefully he'll be the number one pick in the 2018 draft, instead of the 2019 draft. I shudder to think of him doing all 4 years.

Darnold's last TD pass was a throw very few people on the planet could make, whether they're getting paid to do it or not.

Barring injury, that kid's destined for greatness. Hopefully he'll be the number one pick in the 2018 draft, instead of the 2019 draft. I shudder to think of him doing all 4 years.

You talking about that dime down the center of the field over a LB but on stride to keep the trailing CB from getting involved but with enough juice to keep the safety from getting over in time? If he actually saw both the LB and the S, Darnold is a ****ing witch with brass balls.

That kid was unbelievable in the 4th quarter. I have no idea how he made those throws (most on the run).

Those extra weeks of prep did wonders for the defenses of the land thieves and okie lite. Really surprising when every team in that league puts up video game stats.

I wouldn't bet on a b12 team who could actually get past the tirst game of the final 4 round. Without the additional time the defense would probably revert back to the flag football standard of the conference.

we need Noyer and Montez to work on the accuracy part of their game. Montez has a cannon, that ball gets there really fast. If he can couple that with accuracy? Look the **** out. Have not seen Noyer enough to comment, but QB accuracy, is right there with OL protection.

Those extra weeks of prep did wonders for the defenses of the land thieves and okie lite. Really surprising when every team in that league puts up video game stats.

some of that, maybe. OU got a big break when AU's passing #1 QB went down before the half and Mikey Stoops got the whole break to re-scheme for their #2 guy who can't throw a lick but is dangerous on the zone-read. OU was just crashing guys in the LOS in the second half and sending guys on the outside. #2 guy is later replaced by their #3 guy. i'm not sure how many teams win the Sugar Bowl with their #3 QB?

i thought Auburn's O looked a lot like the weird high school stuff that Shawn Watson tried here with Ochs and ISU used to run under McCarney.

not great overall, but OSU was pretty good up front on D. i saw them a couple times this year. we just got beat on the LOS.

i also thought that playing indoors in both the Sugar Bowl and Alamo is a fast track.....gives Big XII type team some slight advantage, i'd think. used to playing with those shoes. it's a different way to run, move laterally.

we got beat. it's all right.

some of that, maybe. OU got a big break when AU's passing #1 QB went down before the half and Mikey Stoops got the whole break to re-scheme for their #2 guy who can't throw a lick but is dangerous on the zone-read. OU was just crashing guys in the LOS in the second half and sending guys on the outside. #2 guy is later replaced by their #3 guy. i'm not sure how many teams win the Sugar Bowl with their #3 QB?

i thought Auburn's O looked a lot like the weird high school stuff that Shawn Watson tried here with Ochs and ISU used to run under McCarney.

not great overall, but OSU was pretty good up front on D. i saw them a couple times this year. we just got beat on the LOS.

i also thought that playing indoors in both the Sugar Bowl and Alamo is a fast track.....gives Big XII type team some slight advantage, i'd think. used to playing with those shoes. it's a different way to run, move laterally.

Yes on Auburn's QB, but keep in mind #3 had tossed 20 touchdowns in career.

dead.png

That Wilkins **** was weird. It wasn't "players being players." It was sexual assault. It was ****ing weird. Like sexual predator, ****ed up sexual **** going on in his head weird. The defense was pretty weird too. If you didn't do that while playing football, you weren't any good? Well, we know Luke was a good player...

I watched 3 or 4 okie lite games this year. There D looked a whole lot better down in alamo-town. Some of that had to do with CU's offense, some of it didn't.

I'm over that game. I hope the underclassmen learned a valuable lesson because they'll get to enjoy more bowl games.

That Wilkins **** was weird. It wasn't "players being players." It was sexual assault. It was ****ing weird. Like sexual predator, ****ed up sexual **** going on in his head weird. The defense was pretty weird too. If you didn't do that while playing football, you weren't any good? Well, we know Luke was a good player...
Man that was a low blow. Come on man.

To be fair, Four Fingers Deep is the name of the Clemson Pep Band.

My daughter goes to JMU so watching the FCS championship today.

Watching Bo Pelinni in cold weather can be really disgusting. The potential for live TV bats in the cave and frozen spittle is unnerving.

Back