What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Bowls and D2 Championship game today 12/21

FSU had their chance to fold and didn't. Very good football team to come from 21-3 down to leading.

If Auburn doesn't get something on this drive FSU might put it away.

I hope Auburn makes the Semenholes fans choke on the ****ing stupid racist tomahawk chant...

Kind of hate the PI call when he never woulda caught it. Good call though.

And the LAMEST touchdown call in a wild NC finish goes to... Brent "the Uber Turd" Musburger.

Face it, a team from the southeast will win every remaining National Championship game.

Great game to end the BCS, Auburn played a great game. I like the way they play, they are true to what they do and it just wasn't quite enough. FSU's D kept them in the game and the fake punt was a big call.

I'm a little sad we don't have an FSU troll on the site reminding us how insignificant we are. We did play them six years ago. The ACC doesn't take their trolling seriously enough.

Back