What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Bubble Watch - Saturday 3/12

UW has been talented but flawed this year. Suspending our best senior for the tourney seems to have helped us become a team. UW has two freshman starters and their best player next year is in high school right now...

You could probably trade tickets, couldn't you?

Probably. I am in Tucson anyway, and the boy wanted to see some NCAA bball. So I am ok either way. Would love to see the Buffs in session 2, though.

I would prefer them in Denver - but there's no way in hell the committee would give a lower seed a 'home' game like that.

I would prefer them in Denver - but there's no way in hell the committee would give a lower seed a 'home' game like that.

I would have perfered them in denver but im in Tempe until the 28th so im perfectly fine with tuscon :smile2:

Yeah, that'd be my preference, if I were you.

If they stuck CU in Denver, they'd probably stick KU in the same session, and there'd be more gayhawkers in the stands than Buff fans anyway.
:rolling_eyes:

KU will end up in Tulsa. Wait a minute, I just heard that the NCAA is planning on moving the first round games in Tulsa to KC to give the gayhawks a better homecourt advantage.

Yeah, that'd be my preference, if I were you.

If they stuck CU in Denver, they'd probably stick KU in the same session, and there'd be more gayhawkers in the stands than Buff fans anyway.
:rolling_eyes:

if CU were to play KU.... i dont care where it is played. CU will win it. not saying CU is a better team. perhaps they would be due to win one against those guys. lets just say that.

i want them to get the chance.

I don't necessarily fear a game in Dayton, I just think we deserve better.

We'll kick the **** out of Va Tech or PSU.

It's happened before, AF got to play in Denver as an 11-seed and that was after they lost in the first round of the MWC tourney.

BTW.....The buffs played the gay pukes tougher than the horns played them tonight.

Didn't see this posted yet...

Lunardi has an updated bracketology from this afternoon. So far he has us as the first team in the last four in (so the best team going to Dayton). His last four teams with byes are (in order, best to worst): Mich st., illinois, clemson, saint marys.

Anyway, thought i'd fill you in if you wanted to know. I can't wait for 3pm tomorrow PST.

http://espn.go.com/blog/CollegeBask...901/joe-lunardis-latest-bracketology-update-8

Post #877, thank you. :smile2:

haha damn, well once these threads get longer than 6-8 pages, i get rather lazy and just say,"**** it, here you go."

For most people here, it's when it gets longer than 6 or 8 posts. You're one dedicated mofo. :smile2:

Would anyone here really take a win in Dayton as an actual NCAA tournament win?

I guess I feel like only a win in the round of 64 or later is a real NCAA tournament win.

Would anyone here really take a win in Dayton as an actual NCAA tournament win?

I guess I feel like only a win in the round of 64 or later is a real NCAA tournament win.

That depends. Is it us winning that game? If so, hell yeah it's a tournament win.

Anybody else? No, not really.... :lol:

Lunardi now has us as the second to last team receiving a bye. Guessing that puts us at an 11?

http://espn.go.com/blog/collegebasketballnation

Great. So basically he changed his mind? Why is that?

Looks like he moved us past St. Mary's and Clemson. Some smart son of a bitch said a couple pages back that might happen... :smile2:
Junction said:
Now they have his latest S-Curve up on the website, shows pretty much the same thing. We're right behind St. Mary's and Clemson, and I think that's probably a close enough call the committee could easily go the other way. The other teams in Dayton would be Penn St., Va Tech and U$C....

I'm so confused. Someone please wake we up tomorrow night.

p.s. -- when did a thread in the Colorado Basketball forum ever reach 47 pages?

p.p.s.s. -- Our recruits/signees have got to be loving this.

I'm so confused. Someone please wake we up tomorrow night.

p.s. -- when did a thread in the Colorado Basketball forum ever reach 47 pages?

about 15 pages ago?? :smile2:

EDIT: Just looked at the forum. This thread is now at 938 posts. Prior to this week, the longest thread in this forum was 170 posts.

It was one started by Buffnik called "Please stay, Coach B". And no, he wasn't talking about coach Boyle.... :lol:

EDIT EDIT: I just went back and re-read that thread. In hindsight, it's kind of comedy gold. Shows you just what a smart bunch of mother****ers we are.... :lol:

Although Boulder gets props for saying we should look to Greeley for Buzz's replacement.... :thumbsup:

Back