What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Buffs at Missouri Thread

I guess he wants his kid to play one last time before the staff is fired. Well it is a theory. ****ing comedy gold.

Are you fukin chitting me!!! COdy is back?!! There goes the season.

I've come to conclusion that if we want to throw the ball, Cody is the better option. If we had no pass blocking which was the case last season, Hansen's play-making ability pays off.

Hansen has barely any ability as a passing QB. It pains me to say that because I like the kid, he's just an extremely limited player at that position.

It isnt the QB, its the stupid playcalling, and certiainly the smaller, slower, weaker arm of the two isnt going to get a spark going.

I've come to conclusion that if we want to throw the ball, Cody is the better option. If we had no pass blocking which was the case last season, Hansen's play-making ability pays off.

Hansen has barely any ability as a passing QB. It pains me to say that because I like the kid, he's just an extremely limited player at that position.

cody can't throw the ball further than 10 yards unless he throws it like an artillery shot, in which case the defender can easily catch up to the open receiver before the ball gets there

TH was 15 of 21

Bull****. They never let him throw it down the field. Remember last week when he got 1 vertical throw to Jefferson? Looked fine to me.

did that ball hit our rcvr in the head?!?!?! our rcvrs aren't as good as we think they are

we must have the worst FG kicker in the nation, he has left at least 33 points on the field. Oh look, Cootie gets sacked and we get ZERO muthafaking points!!! Way to go you dam idots!!!

i really am really incredibly befuddled at how different this team has looked on the road compared to home. It truly is amazing the difference.

Back