What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Buffs at Missouri Thread

Miracles, we actually got a decent result out of a special teams play.

>>>Heart attack<<<<

Body of work aside, I think the performances against Mizzou alone warrant termination. My goodness.

Imagine sitting in the heat watching the cal performance live. I stayed for the whole game so i could feel the burn and never forget having Hawkins as our coach.

Where was the holding on Mizzou on that play, the Buff sefender was taken down.

I am seriously recalling Fairbanks more fondly. At least back then I had Zero hope every game. This ****ing staff teases us and then kicks us in the nuts.

Are we just not going to field a punt tonight? WTF?!

Mizzou actually has a game plan on special teams, they take steps to keep the ball away from guys that can hurt them. Radical concept that Riddle hasn't thought of yet.

is patterson a runningback? no? then why do we keep handing it off to him?

oh right, because he got a long gain on a run a couple games ago. kiesau's way of thinking is that if something works once, you should run it a million times, even if it doesn't work at all except for the first time

Illegal formation, surprising considering our coaching staff, things are going to pop any time now!!!

Great!!! Go from 1st down at the 20 to punting the ball away. Way to go you FUUUUKIN MORON!!!!

HOEW ****ING MANY TIMES ARE YOU GOING TO **** YOURSELF OFFENSE? Keisaus sucks ass. Back to square one. ZERO POINTS AND MIZZOU IS NOT A GOOD TEAM. **** OFF

MU-Colorado combined halftime score over the last 5 years 138-19, last 3 years 86-3

i heard mccartney is looking for a job. he would make a decent interim coach

:stupid: :thumbsup: Mac could coach this team to 7+ wins. Asshat gets outcoached by Toledo and Monatana St, let alone any BCS coach. FIRE this mofo tonight!!

Back