What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Buffs at Missouri Thread

OMG!! We sideline their star QB, and our D cant stop a true freshman lead O, and our O is so inept we ARE GOING TO GET SHUTOUT BY MU TET AGAIN!!!!!

That is it for me tonight boys. I am going to go to a nice bar Nd forget how ****ty this staff is. Adios

i really am really incredibly befuddled at how different this team has looked on the road compared to home. It truly is amazing the difference.

It is the sign of a truly weak-minded team. That's not to say individual players are that way, but there is an absolute lack of faith/belief in the decision maker's as soon as some adversity hits.

It would have been nice to beat Mizzou walking out the door. Instead Mizzou's putting their boot on our @ss and giving us the assist.

I hate Dan Hawkins. There have been so many lows under his leadership, it's almost unfathomable how far this program has fallen off.

I'm embarrassed to be a CU fan....never thought i'd come to that. We have talent to win a game like this, but to be blanked like we are...embarrassing.

SUNAVABITCH!!! the streak continues.... 3+ yrs of not winning on the road. Mike Bohnhead, grow some balls and fire this stupid chithead, bring in Mac and start the replacement search and let Mac recruit.

Mizzou really doesn't look that good, but the Buffs are absolutely horrendous

Maybe they switched to cody because hawk has been told he is out. We can only hope.

thank god my roommate who dvr'd this game for me kept it on fsn. glad i turned on the tv with the score 26-0. mother ****ers always let me down.

pulling Hansen was the biggest bush-league coaching move I've ever seen.

he probably ruined any confidence hansen built up during the season. also is cody capable of throwing the ball more than 10 yards downfield? he doesn't even appear to look for anyone that is more than 10 yards downfield to throw to!

How many more f-in nails can that coffin need? He should've been buried 2 yrs ago.

And Cootie is still in? wonderful..

Exactly. 5-7 2 years ago was excusable after a 3-0 start. The CSU debacle last year was excusable. The Toledo debacle was excusable. Last year's Mizzou debacle was excusable. 3-9 was excusable. 16-33 was fascinatingly excusable. The debacle at Cal was excusable. The beat goes on.

Back