What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Cal at Colorado - Game Thread

Yes! We need to make Paul Richardson our qb. He is like our only real offensive threat, we need the ball in his hands every play

That 66 yard strike, equals the three longest offensive plays of Hawk's tenure.

Why does our kicker suck so bad at kickoffs?! He always either kicks it short or kicks it out of bounds. We need someone else to handle kickoffs

Am I the only one feeling pretty good about this game? This is like a 10,000% improvement from last week, against a better team, on both sides of the ball. Just haven't started getting any bounces yet.

Yes. I have destroyed some buff gear today. Had to go in the garage so my kid wouldn't see me lose it.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

Are we really approaching 400 yards total offense? I feel dizzy...

Let's go Buffs! Move the ball on this one.

Back