What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CEC Improvements

Can CU afford to put the students sidelines? Wasn't that one of the reasons they were put where they are? So the sideline seats can be sold at a higher price than what the students pay?

One of the many reasons.

The biggest issues is logistics. Either CU must block out 5 rows of seats behind the students so that people sitting can see above the standing students, or they must rebuild the entire bowl to put a wall behind the students in order to raise the first row of seats up above them.

Basically its a huge pain to put them there if the stadium wasn't built for it.

One of the many reasons.

The biggest issues is logistics. Either CU must block out 5 rows of seats behind the students so that people sitting can see above the standing students, or they must rebuild the entire bowl to put a wall behind the students in order to raise the first row of seats up above them.

Basically its a huge pain to put them there if the stadium wasn't built for it.

Plus, H2 taunting and C-unit unity would be lost in close proximity to the visitors bench. That needs to be preserved IMHO

We drunks need those rails as much or more than the older fans. :D

When Coors first opened, I was in my early twenties. Didn't bother me to go up or down the stairs. Now my depth perception is so bad, I need something to hang on to going down the steps.

For the first, say 15 rows, of the student section should not have seats.... Stuff them down there to yell louder at the opposing fans

If/when they go to the black seats, that place is going to be Hell for opposing teams.

Love the little things the AD is doing lately.

They had some more on Facebook

13923870_10154615216372985_2151180532630574754_o.jpg

13925768_10154615218892985_6242655600080228569_o.jpg

13920527_1188313887897789_4011280059830753770_o.jpg

The court looks awesome. What is not there is even more beautiful, empty seats and the dated speaker monstrosity hanging from center court.

Back