What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Chev: "I have to do better"

I really think the key for this offense becoming absolutely explosive is more wildcat formations on 3&2 and 4th&2 situations. Other teams will have no idea what to expect when we're in the wildcat. Please, somebody pass the word on to chiaverini. I would also like to see more wide receiver jet sweeps.

Glad you think this is funny. I think this is the most talented team we've had in 15 years and we're losing because we're being out coached, which is the most disappointing reason if them all... Hilarious

Washington dwarfs us in talent. 13 points unacceptable. But come on dude pick a better argument.

Offensive line. Offensive line. Offensive line. I don't think we've recruited well there, and I don't think that unit is very well coached. Still haven't seen an argument for why Adams needed to be promoted..........

Washington dwarfs us in talent. 13 points unacceptable. But come on dude pick a better argument.

Dwarfs us in talent? Says who your rivals recruiting stars. This isn't our 2014 team game over at half. This is our d playing a great game and our own o coordinator ****ting down our own leg. If u can't see that you don't know **** about sports let alone football. You think a mlb pitcher would be successful if he just keeps throwing fastballs first pitch every time. You think a hockey team would be successful if they had one breakout play or never adjusted to a penalty kill? This is kindergarten sports we're talking. YOU CAN NOT BE THIS PREDICTABLE WHEN YOU'RE PLAYING A TEAM JUST AS TALENTED AS YOU ARE

Offensive line. Offensive line. Offensive line. I don't think we've recruited well there, and I don't think that unit is very well coached. Still haven't seen an argument for why Adams needed to be promoted..........
I have. It's because Chev isn't ready to be the play caller, about as obvious as it gets fellas.

I have. It's because Chev isn't ready to be the play caller, about as obvious as it gets fellas.

If Chev isn't ready to be the play caller..........we've got a QB coach who was the play caller for a nine win South Carolina team in 2017. That argument doesn't hold water.

It's one game. A football game. Why would any well adjusted adult get genuinely pissed about the result of a game?

You kidding, people get pissed all the time. I had no hope of cu winning today but it's frustrating when it's winnable and they trip over themselves yet again.

Now, the guinness is about to start flowing, beat the beavers, this one is over and moving on.

You kidding, people get pissed all the time. I had no hope of cu winning today but it's frustrating when it's winnable and they trip over themselves yet again.

Now, the guinness is about to start flowing, beat the beavers, this one is over and moving on.
I just don't understand getting angry about the result of a sporting event, unless they're playing in it or coaching it.

There's a reason to be pissed. But this game ain't it. Solid performance on two sides of the ball.

I'm feeling okay tonight.

Back