What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Chev: "I have to do better"

http://www.timescall.com/entertainment/ci_32211194/cu-buffs-darrin-chiaverini-i-have-do-better
SIAP, but I just thought this was really refreshing to hear from a coach. Wish we heard more of this type of talk coming from pretty much everybody at Dove Valley.

Chiv is a man and knows they got worked. He should learn a ton from this loss. I hope to see a much different plan this week, and I think you let Montez rip. Watching the game again, the play calling was really bad, predictable, and downright boring. USC had us read like a book, but we kept doing the same stupid thing. You are forgiven Chiv, but do not do it again! I would love to play that USC game again and would like to see us play like we were supposed to.

Why does DrunkRalphie always make appearances on Allbuffs after we lose?
That's patently false. I've been on Allbuffs all season. I've actually posted the least all season this week because of work.

And BTW I'm a huge Chev fan. You are all way too serious.

That's patently false. I've been on Allbuffs all season. I've actually posted the least all season this week because of work.

And BTW I'm a huge Chev fan. You are all way too serious.

I am too-I respect the hell out of him for making these comments after the first loss of the year. That's the point I was trying to make with this post.

If he figures out a way to score points on that Washington defense on the road, then that's all the response I need.

Yeah, talking about it is one thing, doing something about it is another. I'll wait and see what happens in Seattle. Hope he calls the game of his life.

this vid about sums it up

I enjoyed the video, and we should have the Allbuffs wizards produce stuff like this. However, every lineman he talked about is a Freshman, thus we got worked and we should learn from it. Also, as much as USC outschemed us, we did not turn over the ball, and except for jump balls were not way out of this game. Chip probably got no sleep this week trying to rethink his calls! You know UW has watched this tape and is well prepared.
Go Buffs

I enjoyed the video, and we should have the Allbuffs wizards produce stuff like this. However, every lineman he talked about is a Freshman, thus we got worked and we should learn from it. Also, as much as USC outschemed us, we did not turn over the ball, and except for jump balls were not way out of this game. Chip probably got no sleep this week trying to rethink his calls! You know UW has watched this tape and is well prepared.
Go Buffs
Aside from that pick 6 that kind of put the game out of reach, yeah no turnovers.

Done with Chev. His play calling is terrible. Please tell me this offense isn't better than 2016. They are in every way minus rb, but mcmillan isn't a bad drop at all

Defense gives up 4th down long td
OL is awful
Chev afraid to throw downfield second game in a row.
Offense was at midfield all game and pissed away drives.

Winnable game and they did nothing in the second half.

Back