What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Chip Kelly to the Bucs?

if this is true, i will bet my life that chip kelly is a tremendous flop and back to coaching college in three years or less.

LOL...Every Day Should Be Saturday take on the upcoming Phil Knight / Chis Petersen negotiations:

edsbs edsbs

"Coach Petersen, what do you desire?" "Dan Hawkins in a cage, in my living room, forever." Knight smiles, strokes cover on man-sized cage.

Can you say Steve Spurrier?

I think a former Oregon coach Rich Brooks left after his Rose Bowl appearance in 95 too. So I guess it has happened to Oregon, but it has been a while that we had coaches other programs actually cared about. I guess a positive would be we finally would get a new DC lol!

time to poach

Oregon-Cheerleaders-0.jpg

i know petersons name came up to follow up chip. any other names

If Oregon targets Petterson and hires him I will be seriously depressed. If any of the other former Boise HC's had succeeded I wouldn't be mad, but last I checked they all fell flat on their face once they left Boise. Oregon has enough money to hire whoever they want and if they choose Peterson I think calling myself a Duck fan will be harder then usual.

If Oregon targets Petterson and hires him I will be seriously depressed. If any of the other former Boise HC's had succeeded I wouldn't be mad, but last I checked they all fell flat on their face once they left Boise. Oregon has enough money to hire whoever they want and if they choose Peterson I think calling myself a Duck fan will be harder then usual.
peterson isn't going anywhere

Rick Neuheisel is available. Do you have a female president?

I guess this explains the odd meetings over the last couple of days between Mullens, Knight and Kilkenny. I think we thought it was about expanding Autzen, but maybe it was preparing to hire a new coach. If Chip Kelly leave it sucks and truthfully a very sad day to be a Duck fan. Part of me wishes he left after NSD, but part of me realizes that it is best if he doesn't screw over the athletes because the last thing Oregon needs is players who don't want to play in Eugene.

Oh well if Chip believes this is best for him and his family then I can't hate on him for it so good luck Chip!

I guess this explains the odd meetings over the last couple of days between Mullens, Knight and Kilkenny. I think we thought it was about expanding Autzen, but maybe it was preparing to hire a new coach. If Chip Kelly leave it sucks and truthfully a very sad day to be a Duck fan. Part of me wishes he left after NSD, but part of me realizes that it is best if he doesn't screw over the athletes because the last thing Oregon needs is players who don't want to play in Eugene.

Oh well if Chip believes this is best for him and his family then I can't hate on him for it so good luck Chip!

Acceptance.

Oregon will be fine. The cash that Knight can throw at the problem will take care of it

Back