What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Coach Prime / Buffs Football Social Media Thread

Second? ****ING SECOND?! THIS IS NOT OKAY!
Happy Number One GIF by Arch Telecom

we’re coming for 1st place this week

The worst Italian spot in corpus. Go to Bella Luna downtown if you want the goood ****.

“italain”
Yes, it is!
Bella Luna us delicious, been there quite few times (the ambiance is kind of falling off though). Bellino’s is also awesome!

I wonder if Prime had the same talk with the Buffs social media crew as with the team...I'm coming, I'm bringing my luggage and its Louis. I imagine their workload has increased exponentially compared to two weeks ago.
I may be in the minority but I’ve been VERY impressed with our social media crew the last year or so. They really picked up their game, they were just limited by ****ty product on the field and people who don’t know any better getting in their way in KD and Plati. Now that they’re gone, these guys are gonna shine.

I may be in the minority but I’ve been VERY impressed with our social media crew the last year or so. They really picked up their game, they were just limited by ****ty product on the field and people who don’t know any better getting in their way in KD and Plati. Now that they’re gone, these guys are gonna shine.
I agree, i feel like the quality is there. It was a more tongue in cheek comment in regards to our former anti personality coach and associated lackluster recruiting. Frankly, the social media crew has to be excited with the extra work. I know I would be after working with the previous regime.

I agree, i feel like the quality is there. It was a more tongue in cheek comment in regards to our former anti personality coach and associated lackluster recruiting. Frankly, the social media crew has to be excited with the extra work. I know I would be after working with the previous regime.
No ****. How deep did those folks have to dig for “highlights” that weren’t inherently ironic?

Having essentially a college version of Hard Knocks via Well Off Media and amplified by CU’s media team is so far ahead of the curve no other school can come anywhere close to competing right now. Won’t be surprised if other programs try to mimic this in the future, though they lack the celebrity power of Prime. Maybe USC could pull something off given Hollywood proximity?

Back