What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Coach Prime. Scared....? Celebrity Run With Ralphie Thread

Small, lazy, slow, and her name doesnt fit in with the long line of Ralphie's before her...

Ralphie
Moonshine (drinking)
Tequila (drinking)
Rowdy (drinking)
Blackout (drinking)
Ember...

She isn't a bad buffalo, she just isn't the right one.

I agree it’s time to start looking for a new Ralphie. She just doesn’t seem to be that interested. It takes a year of training before they can run, so best to start now.
Buffalo years or people years?

She seems distracted when she runs. Would they actually replace her? How much time and money goes into buffalo training?

She ran crappy against csu and i thought it was a bad omen for the game. The run yesrterday was worse.

She ran crappy against csu and i thought it was a bad omen for the game. The run yesrterday was worse.
Definitely slower than what has been the norm. Then again Blackout was just getting faster in her golden age…so maybe that’s why little VI seems so slow?

I've attended most of the home games over the last 10 seasons and I'm incredibly disappointed to have never seen Ralphie get loose.
That possibility was the only reason I even attended games prior to this season.

Ralphie needs to hit the weight room hard this coming off season. Also, get her on the track and get in some plyometrics and a lot of speed work.

I don't remember her being so lame during her runs last year. This felt like more of a conscious decision, along with the team not really running out directly behind her.

BUT, I'll defer to those who have been in attendance a lot over the last few years. Maybe she's just not into it. Maybe it's time to get a male and add about 5 extra Ralphie Runners. That'd be awesome.

I don't remember her being so lame during her runs last year. This felt like more of a conscious decision, along with the team not really running out directly behind her.

BUT, I'll defer to those who have been in attendance a lot over the last few years. Maybe she's just not into it. Maybe it's time to get a male and add about 5 extra Ralphie Runners. That'd be awesome.
And just in case, have a team of handlers armed with tranquilizer darts.

Sounds like it is more of a conscious decision...

Back