What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

College Gameday Nov 19th?

And yes ... I do admit that I'm a bit biased (Eastern Michigan University, Class of 1993).
Very excited for the Eagles being bowl eligible since they were the Hurons! Potential to go 8-4. Creighton has been doing a good job the last couple of years.

It's

It's probably unlikely, but if Michigan or Ohio State trip up then what game is better than a probable top 10 matchup between CU/UU?

Unless Alabama loses to Chattanooga this week, the Iron Bowl is meaningless in the SEC race. Alabama could lose that game and still win the SEC West.

With the Ohio State - Michigan game, I think that it's going to shake out so that if Ohio State wins they send Penn State to the B1G Championship.

If we win this week, CU / Utah has to be more compelling than another Washington game against WSU coming off a loss. We really need Michigan and Ohio State to slip up though.
Yeah a WSU loss would definitely throw that in our favor but as it sits right now I would put that game ahead of Colorado Utah.

With the Ohio State - Michigan game, I think that it's going to shake out so that if Ohio State wins they send Penn State to the B1G Championship.
Is the Big 10's first tie breaker overall record, or head to head matchup? If the latter, then Ohio State needs help to get to the Big 10 title game. If Michigan could find a way to lose to Indiana this week, that final game versus Ohio State may not carry any title game implications.

Is the Big 10's first tie breaker overall record, or head to head matchup? If the latter, then Ohio State needs help to get to the Big 10 title game. If Michigan could find a way to lose to Indiana this week, that final game versus Ohio State may not carry any title game implications.
Ohio state is a long shot to win their division now. Penn state is the leader in the club house.

Ohio state is a long shot to win their division now. Penn state is the leader in the club house.

Yep, and their remaining games are against the two worst teams in the B1G, Rutgers and an inexplicably bad Michigan State.

Yep. Win out and Penn State is in. Lose to Michigan and Michigan is in. They are pretty much screwed outside of a miracle.

The biggest surprise isn't so much that they didn't pick Boulder but that they picked the WMU game over OU-WV. I really thought they would go to Morgantown given that that will be a top-10 matchup AP-wise.

ESPN likes to throw a bone to the smaller schools at some point throughout the season but it's usually when there's not any other P5 matchups worth going to, and that wasn't the case this week when they had 2 good ones to choose from in OU-WVU and our game.

The ironic thing here is if this game was being played in Pullman I bet they would've gone there since they're just waiting a good reason to go there.

Very excited for the Eagles being bowl eligible since they were the Hurons! Potential to go 8-4. Creighton has been doing a good job the last couple of years.

They are still the Hurons to me ... and they always will be.

Do you have some connection to EMU ... where does your affinity for them come from?

I have a few friends that went there and I have always liked them the most out of the directional schools. The others have had some success in the last decade, and it is good to see them get a little now.

Anyone live near Kalamazoo for a "This would be better in Boulder" gameday sign?

Paging @L Buff

Western Michigan is probably on the long list of Michigan schools that you attended. This may just the assignment to help with your post election malaise.

Kinda bummed here, was really looking forward to them being here. Wife y already started on our sign. I am liking the 1:30 game time though, that will be a great day and home at a good time.

Back