What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Colorado RPI Watch

Ya know ... I was just beginning to think you were the coolest opposition fan on this site.

Sorry to realize that isn't the case. :huh:

I'm happy for the Buffs. My fight is with C'Ville. He keeps me entertained. I have a lot of respect for CU both academically and athletically. Just having some fun right now...

Ah...I got to you. You've gone full on Big 12 retard on me with your response. You never put this much effort into other troll posts. We have more dances, appearances and NCAA championships in everything compared to you. But... let's just stick to Basketball. Whoops, still have you beat! :lol: Congrats on going to the dance again. You're making up some serious ground. You'll go 0-2 in your Bay Area visit. You know this too. Still, enjoy your cocktails tonight. You earned them and this is your native board...

:sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep:

Ah...I got to you. You've gone full on Big 12 retard on me with your response. You never put this much effort into other troll posts. We have more dances, appearances and NCAA championships in everything compared to you. But... let's just stick to Basketball. Whoops, still have you beat! :lol: Congrats on going to the dance again. You're making up some serious ground. You'll go 0-2 in your Bay Area visit. You know this too. Still, enjoy your cocktails tonight. You earned them and this is your native board...

This is a basketball board. We talk basketball.

CU leads overall series against Cal 11-10.

CU leads Cal 3-1 in Pac-12 play

CU won a Pac-12 Tournament title in their first try. You've never won one.

Sorry dude, but you just lost on all accounts.

Godzilla_biography.jpg

flukes, you can take solace in the fact that if you reach the NCAA play-in game again this year that it doesn't look like you'll have to face mighty USF again.

Now that's some Pac12 smack talk. Much better!

I noticed you conveniently ignored

11-10 CU leads series

3-1 CU leads Pac-12 series

and btw, where do you get this idea that ANYONE is claiming CU is going to sweep in the Bay Area....we know Maples Pavilion can be very tough at times, although they are ****ing themselves over as we speak

flukes, you can take solace in the fact that if you reach the NCAA play-in game again this year that it doesn't look like you'll have to face mighty USF again.

We won't and that's funny. My contention is that CU loses in Berkeley next time we play.

How many times did Carlon do his windmill dunk? Hahah, so awesome. I miss that.

I noticed you conveniently ignored

11-10 CU leads series

3-1 CU leads Pac-12 series

and btw, where do you get this idea that ANYONE is claiming CU is going to sweep in the Bay Area....we know Maples Pavilion can be very tough at times, although they are ****ing themselves over as we speak

You seem testy tonight. Lighten up. I'm just f*cking with you. It's all good. Congrats again.

Stanford goes down to USC in Palo Alto, 65-64 That ends Stanford's NCAA Tournament hopes and drops them to 15-10, 6-6. USC improves to 12-13, 7-5. Very impressive for USC to be 7-5 in the standings. And even better, this will be a top 100 win for us as they entered tonight 104th.

Stanford and Arizona State have basically eliminated themselves from Dance contention. Cal is the last remaining 'other' with a chance, and probably needs to win 5/6 down the stretch. Cal's schedule is favorable, but they're Cal, so you never know when they might **** up and go crashing down.

Hate to say it, but I have an extremely hard time seeing any Pac team getting past the Sweet 16 unless someone gets some major breaks with upsets or unexpectedly catches fire

CVille,

I agree but the dance is all about matchups. No team in the PAC looks like world beaters but any of the top 4 can beat the right two teams.

CVille,

I agree but the dance is all about matchups. No team in the PAC looks like world beaters but any of the top 4 can beat the right two teams.

I'm already dreaming this is the year we catch a break and become the beneficiary of an upset giving us a much easier route to the Sweet 16. Let's keep winning and boosting our seeding...let's do this...Be interesting to see where they'll place us for right now. Probably 7-8 seed. Let's get the **** out of this 8/9 zone.

You seem testy tonight. Lighten up. I'm just f*cking with you. It's all good. Congrats again.

Congrats, flukes.

Doesn't get much better for you than blowing out UCLA and then seeing Furd **** the bed against a very mediocre USC.

Enjoy it.

Congrats, flukes.

Doesn't get much better for you than blowing out UCLA and then seeing Furd **** the bed against a very mediocre USC.

Enjoy it.

Cal's season hinges on that looming road trip to Oregon, along with CU visiting Berkeley. They are in position to be the 5th team in from the Pac if they can keep up this solid level of play, but it's not going to be easy. They have very little margin for error since they've waited so late to come on strong. Still think if they win 5/6, they're likely in.

OK, I'm looking at csu's wins:
Metro St. (21-0) (H)
Montana (18-4) (H)
Chadron St. (2-19) (H)
DU (16-8)
Washington (11-14)
Northern Colorado (8-15)(H)
Evansville (14-12)(H)
Northern Florida (10-16) (H)
CSU Bakersfield (10-16) (H)
Portland (9-17)
Va Tech (11-13)
Adams St. (14-5) (H)
UTEP (13-10) (H)
St. Boneventure (11-12) (H)
Air Force (15-8) (H)
UNLV (18-7) (H)
Fresno St. (8-15)
Boise St. (16-7) (H)
Wyoming (17-7) (H) (Good win)
Nevada (12-12)
SDSU (18-6) (H) (Good win)

So, 15 of their 20 wins are at home and most are against lower tier teams. I'm not getting all the love they are getting.

Last edited:
Metro St. (H)
Montana (H)
Chadron St. (H)
DU
Washington (Great Win)
Northern Colorado (H)
Evansville (H)
Northern Florida (H)
CSU Bakersfield (H)
Portland
Va Tech
Adams St. (H)
UTEP (H)
St. Boneventure (H)
Air Force (H)
UNLV (H)
Fresno St. (Good road win)
Boise St. (H)
Wyoming (H) (Good win)
Nevada
SDSU (H) (Good win)

So, 15 of their 20 wins are at home. I'm not getting all the love they are getting.

In all honesty, the story of CSU's season hasn't been written yet, but it's about to be. They face the mid-tier MWC teams on the road in upcoming games...at Air Force, at UNLV, at Boise State, at Wyoming. Win a couple of those, and they deserve the love assuming they continue to dominate at home. However, lose all of those, and they're undeserving of being considered anything special. So far, they've taken care of the MWC doormats on the road and lost at the MWC powers on the road. The key is how they fare at the mid-tier. In any conference, that's what separates the bubble-type team from the absolute lock with a favorable seed.

so we all know that our RPI is pretty high right now (15). But Ken Pomeroy was at the game and moved us from the 40's to 31 and we are 30 in BPI. So we are moving up with all the rankings that the selection committee would use on selection Sunday. We now have the proper resume and need to win out our home games and have a good showing at the PAC:12 tourney to get a decent seed. Last night was big for us.

Metro St. (21-0) (H)
Montana (18-4) (H)
Chadron St. (2-19) (H)
DU (16-8)
Washington (11-14)
Northern Colorado (8-15)(H)
Evansville (14-12)(H)
Northern Florida (10-16) (H)
CSU Bakersfield (10-16) (H)
Portland (9-17)
Va Tech (11-13)
Adams St. (14-5) (H)
UTEP (13-10) (H)
St. Boneventure (11-12) (H)
Air Force (15-8) (H)
UNLV (18-7) (H)
Fresno St. (8-15)
Boise St. (16-7) (H)
Wyoming (17-7) (H) (Good win)
Nevada (12-12)
SDSU (18-6) (H) (Good win)

So, 15 of their 20 wins are at home and most are against lower tier teams. I'm not getting all the love they are getting.

HEY! You neg-reppin' Adams State and Metro?

Let Orange Aggie enjoy their "15 minutes". The tough part of their sked approachs and after this year they lose 70% of their scoring & rebounding, as well as all their leadership. Next year that Adams State game will be a dogfight!

Back