What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Colorado @ Stanford GameDay thread

I heard mono on the radio.
Maybe they said that on a part I missed, I went and got Rubios at half-time. My son had to have carne asada lol. Figured I'd get back in time but it was packed. Anyway they said flu early on and with me I'm thinking more than I'm listening to the broadcast.

I've already said my piece on it. Damn proud of the team for taking that next step. Extra shout out to the guys that have been here several years and went through hell, way to hang in. I seem to remember a story at CU like this years back.

Is there gunna be a replay or can I get the game on pac12.com? I forgot to record it.

Loved when HCMM cut off the interview to go celebrate with the team and fans. That end of the stadium was full...
My kid sent me a video. All the CU fans were in one of the corners and the team was on the field looking up at the fans and everyone was cheering. Then they broke out into the CU fight song.

Is there gunna be a replay or can I get the game on pac12.com? I forgot to record it.
They'll do the 60 minute replay all week. I think they show all the plays but cut out the time between plays.

They just showed that bull**** OPI that screwed Bobo out of a touchdown.

Such a terrible call.
Not only a horrible call, but the defender grabbed Bobo well before the ball arrived and got no call. We get the touchdown there and there would've been a lot less stress down the stretch.

2 hours to get home but worth every minute of it! the stanford crowd is as passive and sedate as the last time i was there, in the 90s. the stadium is much nicer than the 90s. stanford fans were actually congratulating us after the game. this is definitely not the big 12.

oh, and my kiddo said, beforehand, how will we find the official CU tailgate? i told him, easy, we follow the noise. and, damn our fans are loud! it was awesome.

kiddo said, i have never heard CU fans so loud at a road game. i said that's because these folks have left the barbarians in through the gate and now we shall own this conference!

such a great feeling to see a win on the road over a strong team.

GO BUFFS!
You have kids??!

Back