What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Colorado @ Stanford GameDay thread

A team trying to find itself, on the road in California especially, it's not gonna be easy. This might very well be that signature win. Ugly in appearance maybe but they finished it off this time. That is huge for the players mentality. That's what makes it a thing of beauty, they are growing.

id rather win a game in a slugfest than lose a game that looked pretty

Defense played great all game, to hold them to 3pts in their place speaks volumes.

The offense, well, it isnt like they didn't move the ball, they ran well, sefo was off but had 3 DRIVES with 1st and goal inside the 10 in second half. No excuse not to put 3 td's on the board, 3 pts out of all that is unacceptable.

They just gad a bad day there but they will be fine.

Soecial teams is a cluster ****. Punting and fg's smh. Mike better get serious about this part of the game and get a coach there.

Bottom line, buffs win another pac 12 game on the road. First bowl game since 07.

6-2 4-1 !

2 hours to get home but worth every minute of it! the stanford crowd is as passive and sedate as the last time i was there, in the 90s. the stadium is much nicer than the 90s. stanford fans were actually congratulating us after the game. this is definitely not the big 12.

oh, and my kiddo said, beforehand, how will we find the official CU tailgate? i told him, easy, we follow the noise. and, damn our fans are loud! it was awesome.

kiddo said, i have never heard CU fans so loud at a road game. i said that's because these folks have left the barbarians in through the gate and now we shall own this conference!

such a great feeling to see a win on the road over a strong team.

GO BUFFS!

****ing A I'm so proud of this team!! We out Stanforded Stanford and beat those nerds. Got to six wins and going bowling. The sky's the limit now, Go Buffs, welcome to the mother ****ing fight!!!!!!!

Defense played great all game, to hold them to 3pts in their place speaks volumes.

The offense, well, it isnt like they didn't move the ball, they ran well, sefo was off but had 3 DRIVES with 1st and goal inside the 10 in second half. No excuse not to put 3 td's on the board, 3 pts out of all that is unacceptable.

They just gad a bad day there but they will be fine.

Soecial teams is a cluster ****. Punting and fg's smh. Mike better get serious about this part of the game and get a coach there.

Bottom line, buffs win another pac 12 game on the road. First bowl game since 07.

6-2 4-1 !
No he better get players at ST's. No excuse for us not to have a reliable kicker. Punting wasn't great but hat tip to our punter on that 59 yarder or whatever it was. That was a pretty big play.

As ugly as the game was today CU was no doubt the better team. We didn't steal one from Stanford. We allowed that game to be much closer than it should have been. Pretty amazing feeling. I remember watching a home game against Stanford a few years ago and after 3 plays I was doubting we'd cross the 50. While also giving up 50.

Last edited:
Back