What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Colorado v Arizona State - October 7, 4.30pm, P12N

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually impressed with Fubo. I have YouTubeTV, but need to compare. HD has been great today on Fubo ….not always true with YouTubeTV. And need to see if Fubo is a pain in the ass with sharing privileges. YouTubeTV are assholes about that. Have cut off my kids. Bastards.
FUBO Fanview is actually pretty cool with live stats

When I rewatched last week’s game I didn’t think Cooper played horribly. But the film of him must have looked bad enough that they would rather roll with Stoutmire fresh back from injury in place of him.
I thought he was solid CB 2. He got burned a couple of times but otherwise he played hard and tough

When I rewatched last week’s game I didn’t think Cooper played horribly. But the film of him must have looked bad enough that they would rather roll with Stoutmire fresh back from injury in place of him.
He was bad in coverage but good at run stopping and on the blitz

ASU is missing their top 2 QBs, 3 starting OL and top 2 backup OL. Starting a true frosh at OG.

Conyers moved from TE to WR.

ASU is missing their top 2 QBs, 3 starting OL and top 2 backup OL. Starting a true frosh at OG.

Conyers moved from TE to WR.
They needed to do that. They were getting nothing from their #2 and they were struggling to get it to the seams with the OL issues. Makes me feel good for JuJu

Starting 2 true frosh on the road at CB is rarely a good thing.
that's the spirit!

Loretta Devine Horror Movie GIF by Paramount Movies

We have dish and none of our PAC12 alternates are showing anything. Anyone know which one would be Mountain or Arizona?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back