What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Colorado v Arizona State - October 7, 4.30pm, P12N

Status
Not open for further replies.
Counting statistics aren't good statistics to cite
Skewed by competition for sure. But just as numbers, we’re giving up 480.2 yds per game so far, 128th out of 130 P5/G5 teams. It just is what it is and it will likely get better.

That QB has a 54.8 PFF grade, the offense wasn't efficient, and they're riddled with injuries.

That QB also threw 2 picks last week.
This is a game I feel confident either playing it short, aka 2 wins it or going big. Blow out. I might just go all in this game. All or nothing. I am still on the fences about it. That said, if it works. I am back up 10k. If I lose, I am assed out. 2 missing 400 yards last week cost me 10k.

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I'm struggling to think of another team that's played a harder group of teams, yards wise. Nebraska is the easy slouch here, but every other offense CU has played is designed to put up huge yardage. ASU will easily be the 2nd worst offense we have faced to far imo
By PFF. They are worst till next week

For Fubo - same. Selected the max available package. I’ve got the UCLA v WAZZU game going. Also, those guys suck.
I don’t care about either team but go bruins, I guess. Wazzu is overrated. What is Pullman like? Is it another truck stop town??

Well, this helmet is automatic
It's systematic
It's hydromatic
Why it's greased lightnin'

John Travolta Grease GIF by TIFF

This is the type of helmet that Buffs fans have been looking forward to since the hints at so much gold were announced.

Well, this helmet is automatic
It's systematic
It's hydromatic
Why it's greased lightnin'

John Travolta Grease GIF by TIFF

This is the type of helmet that Buffs fans have been looking forward to since the hints at so much gold were announced.

Nothing says drip like Grease!!!😍😍😍

I don’t care about either team but go bruins, I guess. Wazzu is overrated. What is Pullman like? Is it another truck stop town??
No idea. But go WAZZU. I HAAAATE UCLA. I’d love wazzzu to be all ranked and bloated when we play them.

Actually impressed with Fubo. I have YouTubeTV, but need to compare. HD has been great today on Fubo ….not always true with YouTubeTV. And need to see if Fubo is a pain in the ass with sharing privileges. YouTubeTV are assholes about that. Have cut off my kids. Bastards.

did a bunch of chores, drinking margs. signed up for fubo. bought a powerball ticket. laughing at all the haters posting on the athletic. today, again, is a good day.

we gonna roll these mofos.

this fubo better not be fubar or i am gonna have to speak to the manager.

also, dear short horns: HAHA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back