What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Colorado v UConn - NCAA Tourney - Official Thread - Thursday 11.30am

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's play a BB game and a FB game if we're playing AD right now. I think our FB will be decent next year which will help us on conference realignment, I hope.

We desperately need to get into a P5 or our entire sports department will die an agonizingly slow death.

These are most of our men's and women's Basketball National Championship trophies from the last 25 years or so...

4 for the men & 10 for the women (about to become 11?)
Our guys have a bunch of these:

trophy-300x271-300x271.jpg

And, in the big scheme of things, isn't having fun all that really matters?

"Because they play much more disciplined basketball." Whatever that means here.

Weren't you guys complaining about turnovers?

Also, yeesh, who wrote this stuff?

"UConn must:
allow lesser that < 12 free throws"
We turn the ball over with careful deliberation. Although the last few games it has been much improved.

Anyone have suggestions on where to catch the CU game and get a good lunch tomorrow in Denver? Will then be heading over to catch the 2pm NCAA first round games. Parking suggestions also appreciated.

I'm a bit late here, but I was looking for Colorado fans, and stumbled up your forum. Honestly, I was hoping for some total nutjobs, but found a really great group of fans. I wish UConn and Colorado played more so we could interact, but gotta seize the opportunity while it's here. I thoroughly hope you guys lose tomorrow, but wish you the best of luck in all your other sports next year (As long as you aren't playing UConn).

I'm a bit late here, but I was looking for Colorado fans, and stumbled up your forum. Honestly, I was hoping for some total nutjobs, but found a really great group of fans. I wish UConn and Colorado played more so we could interact, but gotta seize the opportunity while it's here. I thoroughly hope you guys lose tomorrow, but wish you the best of luck in all your other sports next year (As long as you aren't playing UConn).
Oh, we have nutjobs. @96 Buff for instance

I'd like to think a fan base's nut jobs are proportional to the amount of recent wins their teams have. But UConn seems cool & then I remember Illini fans acting like they won 4 titles in 15 yrs & that their school was academically on par with Stanford. Arizona fans act like they're blue bloods & they have as many natty titles in hoops as CU has in football. So, thanks for disproving that theory, Huskies. You can still get f***** tomorrow, though.

Thanks for stopping by, UConn fans - I have a few friends IRL that are alums and I've enjoyed reading your boards and your comments on our board...I have to say though, with UF being my #2 team that I'm ridiculously tired of losing to you guys over the past few years (went to Gampel for the first game a few years ago and your mascot and I almost got into a fight there)...Im looking forward to a good game tomorrow, and hoping that we can put an end to my personal misery vs. you guys...regardless of what happens it would be great to see you guys on our FB or BB schedule in the future - hope that happens!

I have a bad feeling about tomorrow's game.
Yeah. I think it's from our last trip to the Show and our performances on the road this year, including neutral sites. Add to that UConn is hot and has that "team of destiny" thing going.

In football bowl season, book always heads first to strength of conference. Basketball little difference.

Much of the country, including all my Indiana prep buds, very dismissive of PAC. AZ, Ducks, and Utah, are as tough as any conf foe is gonna face. This game tomorrow is going to quickly draw attention to whether PAC deserved 7 teams.

I believe we are A top 4 team in this conference, and this will show up tomorrow. We have played teams this good, and won and lost. Just saying we should not be surprised by this level of play. Expecting a close game. Good luck to the Huskies (I have Akitas, same family :).

We have a very solid chance winning this game. Night.

I had a cousin that went to UConn. She was on their ski team IIRC. I liked her. She came out to visit my family when she was in college and I was in high school. She called in to my school and pretended to be my mother to get me out of school so we could go skiing.
She was cool. I now associate all UConn people with her.
This is like the opening paragraph of a Penthouse Forum story.

Time to get chippy....

I just don't think you guys belong on the court with us and I mostly think about how we match up against KS.

How's that?

Time to get chippy....

I just don't think you guys belong on the court with us and I mostly think about how we match up against KS.

How's that?
Assuming you're on the East coast and it's 130 am there, I sense a case of insomnia-induced psychosis.

What's odd to me, is that our fanbase behaves very differently in the football forum, than we do here. And I'm not suggesting that football attracts different fans. I mean, literally, the exact same posters who are cheerfully wishing you luck here would gladly tell you they would **** **** cock your sister and furthermore **** **** that cocksucker **** while your family watches, if we were discussing the gridiron rather than the hardcourt.

Anyway, it's gameday. Go Buffs!

The Denver Post says the game is on TNT and my hard copy TV Magazine says that TNT is Comcast Channel 40, Dish Channel 138, and Direct TV Channel 245. Just some Fun Facts To Know. Go Buffs !!!!

What's odd to me, is that our fanbase behaves very differently in the football forum, than we do here. And I'm not suggesting that football attracts different fans. I mean, literally, the exact same posters who are cheerfully wishing you luck here would gladly tell you they would **** **** cock your sister and furthermore **** **** that cocksucker **** while your family watches, if we were discussing the gridiron rather than the hardcourt.

Anyway, it's gameday. Go Buffs!
**** you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back