What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Colorado v USC - September 30, 2023 - 10am MT, FOX

From down 21-0, to 41-14, and to finish at 48-41 - we showed some damn fight and some boys became men in that game. Cormani and Omarion are now established as guys who need to be in this rotation regularly. Have a ton of holes on those lines but hopefully they hold up a bit better vs. the middle tier of the conference. Fun day with you gents on the board, thanks for a fun morning . So...damn...close! 🥴

Come out punching right away, and that game is different.

We are turning a corner faster than I thought. Oregon pt 2 was probable. I am thrilled it was not that.

We are going to be rather glad at the end of the year.

Missed the game. Did we legitimately come back in the second half or was USC’s foot off the gas?
I've been wondering about this. SC definitely looked better against us than against ASU. I still think if they get fed the hate, NoDoz and meth that Lanning is serving they would probably have won more by a few more scores. But the Buff comeback was legit, we were playing against their 1s.

Missed the game. Did we legitimately come back in the second half or was USC’s foot off the gas?
Their defense was gassed. We had a chance. We squandered any chance with poor clock management/play calling and time outs, and even then it would have been an incredible comeback. We got beat, but I'm not disappointed with what I saw on the field. We saw some glimmers of the future in that game talent wise.

3-2 with that schedule, can't complain.

Kevin Hart Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Don't want to dampen the mood, but the slow starts are also a problem. Lewis might want to script the first 10-15 plays as it is an issue at this point.
I hope the slow lame ass Shotgun draws get removed from the play sheet and any script cause they suck
Best runs were Shedeur, Toss Sweep, and RPO's.
Straight Shotgun Draws are garbage, but they are his bread and butter

Back