What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Colorado v USC - September 30, 2023 - 10am MT, FOX

Was Shedeur's pick a bad throw? Or was it a miscommunication with Weaver (Shedeur thought Weaver would go outside)? I couldn't quite tell. But it looked like it could have been a miscommunication. But he was also on the run - so maybe a bad throw?
I thought the WR made the correct route read and went to the post. If Shedeur had hit him it was at least a 1st down & maybe one he takes to the house. But Shedeur either read it wrong, thinking he'd run a deep out or he just got loose and had it float while throwing on the run.

My god that punt was brutal.
Yeah, seriously, wtf was he up to…that dancing steps to the right for fukking ever..punter is a risk minimising dude, not someone that is going to get creative to gain whatever he was trying. It is frigging simple, receive-routine-release. Anything else is just plain stupid. He needs some love and spanking

I thought the WR made the correct route read and went to the post. If Shedeur had hit him it was at least a 1st down & maybe one he takes to the house. But Shedeur either read it wrong, thinking he'd run a deep out or he just got loose and had it float while throwing on the run.
It seems like with the poor pass protection we have had the sometimes Shedeur is feeling pressure even when it isn't there and hurrying some reads.

Mistakes ended up balancing out with the INT and missed FG.

Blocked punt was an extra one for them. That, the PI on the west sideline I couldn't see well enough to get mad about, and the fire drill / matador blocking on the 4th & 5 were the plays this game turned on, I think.

I just watched it again. It looks like Ward got there a touch early from behind. But Ham had it covered from the front. It would have been incomplete if there wasn't PI.

For no reason too. Vassett took like 5 steps and just kicked it right into a guy who wasn’t even really trying to block it.
I'm wondering if they didn't expect that guy to drop off and then the punter would have had an open lane to run for the 1st down. Problem came when he waited too long to decide to kick it.

And no I don't think calling that in that situation was a good decision if that is what was happening.

I hate rolling out the punter. That's not what caused the block there - it was Vassett deciding to run a mini marathon before punting the ball, but I don't like rolling out the punter nonetheless.
But hey, yes exactly that. He can do his morning jog a Monday, not game day

When this team finally plays a ful 4 quarters like they did the last part of the game, we’re going be unstoppable.

Special teams. Not special at all this season so far. We need some big improvement there.

I bet we’ve got a few more times for the students to rush the field this season. Oregon State maybe?
Storming the field after beating MWC teams makes us look small.

In the end, we gave away some early easy BS, but had them gassed…bumed we didn’t get the win, particularly after the no rushing the field thingy. AND now i’m so fukked up so getting so stupid emojis attached that I can’t rid off. So prob should go to sleep hah1696110678099.png1696110613855.png

Michigan already switching QB's cause the game is over is funny and surprising.
Usually want to make resume for #1 look even better
Beating up on Nebraska doesn't impress anyone.

Everyone knows that the final score is just a factor of when the subs went in to run clock.

God ****in dammit if not for completely ****ing ourselves in the first half that would have been a wild game.

Most pissed about the pac 12 ref ball giving them that last TD. The phantom pi and then the early whistle on the Rice fumble robbed us of a 1 score game with the ball on Shedeurs hands.

**** those ****ing USC pieces of **** that team has some ****ed up juju on us and I wanted to break that curse.

Beating up on Nebraska doesn't impress anyone.

Everyone knows that the final score is just a factor of when the subs went in to run clock.
Interesting how the likelihood of the largest NIL slush fund is not buying anything, especially if the coach and assistants are meh

Thought I posted this in Other Games, sorry

God ****in dammit if not for completely ****ing ourselves in the first half that would have been a wild game.

Most pissed about the pac 12 ref ball giving them that last TD. The phantom pi and then the early whistle on the Rice fumble robbed us of a 1 score game with the ball on Shedeurs hands.

**** those ****ing USC pieces of **** that team has some ****ed up juju on us and I wanted to break that curse.

Rice was down.

Storming the field after beating MWC teams makes us look small.
GO
detroit rock city sit GIF

...in the corner and be quiet.

Back