What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Colorado vs Michigan 9/17

7lZwLKc.jpg

Colorado is cool. People have very positive associations with the state. In terms of the football program, cool uniforms, great traditions like Ralphie, and an awesome town, as well as LEGAL WEED, to visit for a road game. Sleeping giant for the past decade. Did I mention LEGAL WEED?

FIFY!

What's kind of funny to me is how much people seem to denigrate CU's schedule but try to give respect to Michigan's schedule. CSU has been a bowl team. Very solid G5 program. Also a rival played at a neutral site with about 50/50 fan attendance. That's a difficult game.
The CSU hindsight on here is making me LOL.

Before the game, it was "CSU will still dominate the LOS," "you kool-aid drinkers are gonna be disappointed, where is this confidence coming from?" "TD, burrito is still sleeping with your wife."

But now the blowout W doesn't mean anything because CSU is a bad G5 team smh. Once I am upgraded to junta next month I will make sure to ban the non-believers.

The CSU hindsight on here is making me LOL.

Before the game, it was "CSU will still dominate the LOS," "you kool-aid drinkers are gonna be disappointed, where is this confidence coming from?" "TD, burrito is still sleeping with your wife."

But now the blowout W doesn't mean anything because CSU is a bad G5 team smh. Once I am upgraded to junta next month I will make sure to ban the non-believers.
and burrito.

Looks like an opportunity to run the ball. 6.0 a carry - I'll take that
Looks like um run game is stoppable.
ucf only completed 6 passes?
Those 2 turnovers didn't help.
'Cause of obvious holding calls!!!!!!

Signed,

UM Fan

Made a comment on FB news feed about the game and now I have some random jackass sending me friend requests and messages to bet him that Colorado doesn't cover.

Back