What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Colorado vs Michigan 9/17

Watched the 1st half of the UCF vs Michigan game. The game felt a lot like the Buffs from 2-3 years ago when going against a good team. Special teams FUBAR's, penalties on offense, letting big plays happen on defense, and bad calls by the refs going against them.

Watched the 1st half of the UCF vs Michigan game. The game felt a lot like the Buffs from 2-3 years ago when going against a good team. Special teams FUBAR's, penalties on offense, letting big plays happen on defense, and bad calls by the refs going against them.
When you say "bad calls going against them", you mean Michigan, right? Nearly every yard in the UCF stat line was the result of a blatant hold.

Meh ... I was there for both the '94 and '97 CU-UM games. For the former it was overcast for the entire game, but never really even threatened to rain. For the latter, again IIRC it was largely overcast, but overall perfect football weather.

The last game I've been to at Michigan was the 2006 UM-Iowa game ... it rained incessantly during the pre-game tailgating festivities, but by the time we walked to the stadium, it had ceased and never rained again. In short ... you never know. Much like Fall weather in Colorado. In fact, the most I've been rained on at a UM-CU game was '96 in Boulder, when the rain started right at the end of the game, and then as the fans were filing out, the skies opened and a major thunderstorm virtually drowned us.

I admire your 15,000 post dedication to a team that hasn't had a winning record since 2007
ImpoliteSinfulBuzzard-size_restricted.gif

If UM's 3rd down was really less than 50% versus that defense Leavitt may through a lot more 3 and outs than even I am expecting.......

3rd down efficiency 8-18

This game just keeps getting bigger and bigger. We are putting our best team on the field in years. There was the depth chart and the trolling back and forth that made it on ESPN. "Uggs" Brady is the honorary captain. Coach Mac1 will be there at the coin toss. Ed McCaffreys son is taking an unofficial visit this weekend which I know there was no way we were ever going to get him but how sweet would that be to add to everything else going on.

I am so pumped for this game!!!

images

They dont know about the magic in Rifleman's arm do they ?,....No Sir
They dont know the pain your willing to inflict do they Reilly ?,.....No Sir
They dont know how hard your going to hit them do they Djordjevic ?,....NO SIR

Last edited:
i deleted the video as i realized my name was attached to it and some of my comments back then were OMFGasmesque. i'm ashamed.

Ah. That's too bad. The consequences are a bitch.

You have 48 hours to film and post a redeaux. Or else.

tumblr_lu7ajfubBF1qice4yo1_500.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
The CSU hindsight on here is making me LOL.

Before the game, it was "CSU will still dominate the LOS," "you kool-aid drinkers are gonna be disappointed, where is this confidence coming from?" "TD, burrito is still sleeping with your wife."

But now the blowout W doesn't mean anything because CSU is a bad G5 team smh. Once I am upgraded to junta next month I will make sure to ban the non-believers.
They are telling you it's an 'upgrade'?

And you bought that?

I've reached the point where my disdain for Harbaugh's stuffiness and arrogance is now boiling over in to hate for a Michigan team I grew up rooting for.

We better not lay an egg in this game with the emotional investment leading up to it. Go Buffs!
Castaway+Mich+Sucks.jpg

Back