What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CSU Game Week Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Appalachian State once beat Michigan at the Big House. I'm just saying, the amount of laughing, theatrics and **** talking to CSU by literally everyone, including every media outlet, would create quite the embarrassment in the event of one of the largest upsets.
After 20 years of suckitude, some of us have PTSD. I remember we had games where we were favorites and as the game progressed we’d keep shooting ourselves in the foot or something and end up losing. I can’t remember any games specifically, just that it happened. A lot.

Maybe; but Occam's Razor tells me that Norvell was in a rammie room talking with a rammie reporter and forgot that **** was being broadcast. Thought he'd get a laugh out of the room (and did!) but didn't consider the aftermath. Oh well.
IDGAF. Contrived or not, we as a fan base really need more rivalry and hatred in our life. I’ll take it anyway I can get it….manufactured or not. Doesn’t matter as long as it works.

EDIT: sorry, meant to quote @sackman post

I do think their backup has a legitimately good arm
He makes quick decisions too. Some of them real bad. He's just young, not bad I think. Wazzu wasn't playing prevent, but I do not know if the starters were in for his time. But his long TD was just a blown coverage. He did have a nice throw into the endzone for the second TD though.

Maybe; but Occam's Razor tells me that Norvell was in a rammie room talking with a rammie reporter and forgot that **** was being broadcast. Thought he'd get a laugh out of the room (and did!) but didn't consider the aftermath. Oh well.
This.

For example last year he might have said "I try not to act like cardboard when I speak to adults". Everyone would have shrugged and said, yup that's decent advice whatever.

I just hope that next week we get Lanning to weigh in with, "I stand with Coach Norvell. Wearing sunglasses when speaking to an adult is not appropriate. To all the moms out there: do better when raising your kids."

That WSU v CSU game wasn't even as close as the score indicated. Two unforced fumbles by WSU, 4th down stop inside the 5 by CSU, two missed 2pt conversions by WSU, kick off return by CSU. That game should have been even more lopsided on the scoreboard.

CSU's secondary looks awful
I know two of the starters and I said this a week ago.

I just hope that next week we get Lanning to weigh in with, "I stand with Coach Norvell. Wearing sunglasses when speaking to an adult is not appropriate. To all the moms out there: do better when raising your kids."

Pfft I don't even think we need it to actually happen. Let's just create a coordinated campaign to make Prime and the team think it happened. It's not exactly far fetched.

Also- I'm busy replaying the greatest hits via text to my buddies- does ANYONE have a picture/gif of the "CAM IS DEAD. LONG LIVE RALPHIE" sign from 2015?

This is it exactly.

When has anything he or any other Rammie coach in recent history even been paid attention to in Denver much less nationally.

This is new territory for them.

Even when they were playing paycheck games at Alabama and Michigan nobody paid attention to them, the game didn't matter so they didn't either.

This game matters not because of the opponent but because of Coach Prime. Because he matters the media have descended and Prime being the master of handling the media that he is only gives them what he wants. Norvell doesn't have that same control and thus he said something that at any other time would have never left the room but this time turned into a major point in the media.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back