What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CSU Game Week Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Appalachian State once beat Michigan at the Big House. I'm just saying, the amount of laughing, theatrics and **** talking to CSU by literally everyone, including every media outlet, would create quite the embarrassment in the event of one of the largest upsets.
I hope the team focuses on correcting what went wrong/didn't work in the 1st half last week. As opposed to figuring it's an easy match-up, that should let them get good stats

I hope the team focuses on correcting what went wrong/didn't work in the 1st half last week. As opposed to figuring it's an easy match-up, that should let them get good stats
Focus on execution. And execute the Rammies quickly.

What the
Again I post this:

Is This Real Life David After Dentist GIF
What world is this we find ourselves in?!?!

After 20 years of suckitude, some of us have PTSD. I remember we had games where we were favorites and as the game progressed we’d keep shooting ourselves in the foot or something and end up losing. I can’t remember any games specifically, just that it happened. A lot.
We were never favored. Like ever. That bad.

The DNVR CSU guy is peak little brother. PEAK.

Ya'll need to enjoy some of this commentary

“The last time a ranked team in this series…it was CU and they were 6th, and Bradlee Van Pelt…”

Strike 1, ****o. That was 2002, and CU was 7 IIRC. Last time there was a ranked team in this game was the Lightning Klatt game, and CSU was 23rd.

“We’re not going to kiss your ring… if we did, you’d mock us for it

This is a RIVALRY that is RELEVANT because one of the teams is relevant”

OH?! pray tell, which program is relevant again, coattail-riding lilbrother?

Jesus I can’t take listen to this any longer

“The last time a ranked team in this series…it was CU and they were 6th, and Bradlee Van Pelt…”

Strike 1, ****o. That was 2002, and CU was 7 IIRC. Last time there was a ranked team in this game was the Lightning Klatt game, and CSU was 23rd.

“We’re not going to kiss your ring… if we did, you’d mock us for it

This is a RIVALRY that is RELEVANT because one of the teams is relevant”

OH?! pray tell, which program is relevant again, coattail-riding lilbrother?

Jesus I can’t take listen to this any longer
I love this fire. I thought you were so reseved!

My brother the rational Rammie just texted me this:

'Norvell wanted to get some of the attention to CSU. All it will have accomplished is turning a maybe 35-17 game into 55-10. Dumbass move.'
Not that rational. Ain’t no way the final spread is less than 21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back