What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CSU Game Week Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stupidest thing I ever saw at an RMS was the woman I saw walking into Folsom for a CU-CSU game years ago with a BVP Broncos jersey. I couldn't help myself, I literally pointed and lol'd at her.
Practice squad legend. Yet still not as good as the kid from Greeley.

Stupidest thing I ever saw at an RMS was the woman I saw walking into Folsom for a CU-CSU game years ago with a BVP Broncos jersey. I couldn't help myself, I literally pointed and lol'd at her.
I remember my son, and I went to one of the games at the old mile high stadium. Right before Ralphie ran out their lame goat came on the field, and the woman in front of us yelled “get that dog off the field”. I thought my son was gonna wet himself from laughing so hard.

I think a letdown should be expected. A home game against a team that you should beat by 20+ points after two emotionally charged games is a recipe for letdown. Especially with a trip to Oregon coming up the following week.
Yes. I agree. But… the let down is so likely that CSU is likely to assume the win against us and look past this game to their next major opponent MTSU. The old “double reverse”! We end up boat racing the goats because they know we know we’re gonna win.

Wait…lemme get another beer and some markers to draw it up.

Interesting. Wonder if they go Bebee at C and Wilty RG.

Seems to make sense to get more experience
Maybe. I think they're trying to get their guard play shored up, though, especially in the run game. Other comments by CP were about Zilinskas playing really well, so I wouldn't be surprised to roll with that. Really depends on how well he handles all the presnap reads - C being able to recognize, audible and be on the same page as QB is key to this offense.

In the Bottom 10 CSU is in the in waiting group, and I love how they are described:

Waiting List: The 12th Man, San No-sé State, Just Whew Mexico, North by Northworstern, EC-Yew, North Texas Lean Green, Bahstun Cawledge, U-Can't, Baller State, the Colorado team that doesn't have Deion as coach, Texas Wreck, overly dramatic post-NCAA ruling hyperbole.

how ****ing desperate to generate some kind of interest from sheep peeps do you have to be to seek out punklee van mullet for his expert "analysis" of the game?

peak sheep days: we almost sorta kinda nearly perhaps maybe for an instant in time managed to get on the radar of the Buffs. that is as good as it gets for them.

Cry Mocking GIF by META PCs

The trick is to knock the starter out really late in the game to prevent him from mounting a huge comeback. Be sure you’re up by at least three scores in the fourth quarter before knocking out the starter. Then you’re good.
That's not a nice thing to say about their mascot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back