What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU @ Arizona St. prediction thread

Schemes the way ASU schemes? lol, comon man, you have absolutely no clue what the new coaching staff is doing. Unless you saw the SJSU game, I wouldn't make any predictions untill maybe halftime this saturday. lol :cool:

I got to see your game, AND our game. :) I am confident.

As for Erickson getting us into trouble? Doubtfull. Lisa Love (our AD) won't put up with it. In fact she had a sit down with Erickson and they talked about it before his hire. So far Erickson has emphasized discipline and respect on our team. :thumbsup:

yeah, i know a little about erickson's offense and asu's capabilities... CU has traditionally done well shutting down a one-back type of offense, but the interior defense is thin this year so i am less confident than i would be usually.

and, as for your ad keeping erickson in line, you are starting to remind me of the washington fans when neuheisal skipped out of boulder one step ahead of the posse. you may recall that didn't end well for the huskies.

you can get as snippy as you like, but i don't see the motivation. your team has been given credit. it is rightfully installed as a big favorite. now it is time to see what happens on the field rather than discussing whether fans like you or me are confident or not.

:cool:

Hehehe, if we were only mediocre before, and we beat you in YOUR house... wait till you see us now in OUR house. :) Going to be a fun Saturday.

If you think CU was the only team that improved since last year, your going to be in for a surprise. :cool:

I agree - ASU has probably improved one step further in the mediocrity realm. CU is taking a step to get back into the mediocrity realm at this point, which after last year is a big improvement. :thumbsup:

Bottom line - this will be a much tougher game than you think. I also expect that it will be a nice exposure game for you so your friends in the Pac-10 can have their way with you as usual.

Last edited:
I think that there are going to be some growing pains with ASU in this game. They may have more talent than the Buffs right now, but they are in the first year of Erickson's system. For that reason I think its close with the Buffs pulling out a W.

Buffs 34
ASU 31

I think that there are going to be some growing pains with ASU in this game. They may have more talent than the Buffs right now, but they are in the first year of Erickson's system. For that reason I think its close with the Buffs pulling out a W.

Buffs 34
ASU 31

That would be sweet and look really kick ass for the North

I decided that I'd pick my score before reading any of this thread and it's pretty amazing how may picks were very similar to mine (38-31 CU) and even saw a couple that were identical to mine. I guess most us are thinking similarly as far as both the high score and CU winning.:thumbsup:

we are forgetting to do the total O tie breaker thing.

CU 34-31 Lord Helmet
CU 34-31 92buff
CU 34-31 CUav8er
CU 34-31 Manhattan Beach Buff

Arizona State 34- 17..

ASU has too many weapons and Erickson is too good of a coach to screw it up.. Buffs will make it interesting for a little bit, but Devils win the 4th..

Hehe I'm going to have to respectfully disagree with you for couple of reasons... (of course... I AM a Sun Devil haha :smile:)

I watched you guys against Colorado State (and rooted for you btw hehe) and after seeing both of our teams' first games... I'm going to have to go with this...

Final
ASU 34 - CU 17

You guys will catch our secondary on a couple good throws resulting in touchdowns. But as the game goes on, our running game will start to tire out your D, and we will use our depth to our advantage.

QUOTE]

The deal works like this. You pick the score. You get the rep. No one said the rep has to be of the green verity, right? This is stinking traitor rep for JimmyBuff and Troll Rep for SunDevil03 :cry::finger:

Hehe I'm going to have to respectfully disagree with you for couple of reasons... (of course... I AM a Sun Devil haha :smile:)

I watched you guys against Colorado State (and rooted for you btw hehe) and after seeing both of our teams' first games... I'm going to have to go with this...

Final
ASU 34 - CU 17

You guys will catch our secondary on a couple good throws resulting in touchdowns. But as the game goes on, our running game will start to tire out your D, and we will use our depth to our advantage.

QUOTE]

The deal works like this. You pick the score. You get the rep. No one said the rep has to be of the green verity, right? This is stinking traitor rep for JimmyBuff and Troll Rep for SunDevil03 :cry::finger:

Pretty damn good prediction by me.. :lol:

Back